Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think with 8 kids and a ferral fella to look after she’d have better things to be doing with her time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking for drama and attention as usual, the only reason people post hospital snippets.
She’s Waiting to see what tattle says about it maybe she has told a few people what she’s in for and this is a test

Reactions: 2
What’s she saying about being at hospital? 🙄 she’s probably only looking for attention and it’s more than likely some routine STI check up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she have a grid post of her and colms weekend away a few weeks ago and a rant on how fab it was. there was pics of them together I’m pretty sure. Open to correction! But I think it’s gone now too 🙈

Reactions: 5
Or maybe she’s just looking for content, they were together last week around town …. I think she’s desperate for attention

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s just another one of her exercises in trying to find out who is writing on here about her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.