Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gizmos and Gadgets i would love to see that b***ard suffer for this. And her too!!! Trust me!!! But to post this might actually do harm to the oldest daughter especially when it was mentioned earlier what that f*cking woman of a mother did to her older son. And what she inflicts on the children when tusla and the gardai get involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I
@Gizmos and Gadgets i would love to see that b***ard suffer for this. And her too!!! Trust me!!! But to post this might actually do harm to the oldest daughter especially when it was mentioned earlier what that f*cking woman of a mother did to her older son. And what she inflicts on the children when tusla and the gardai get involved.
Its dreadful every which way when it comes to Teresa because the killing about her is she believes her own lies which makes for a dangerous person. Children need protection and need to know that these life choice are not the norm. I could type all night and speak only FACT but little people need to be protected

• Heart
I

Its dreadful every which way when it comes to Teresa because the killing about her is she believes her own lies which makes for a dangerous person. Children need protection and need to know that these life choice are not the norm. I could type all night and speak only FACT but little people need to be protected
Your absolutely right they do and should be protected. None of them asked to be born and look what they got for a mother 😔 it’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 5
Your absolutely right they do and should be protected. None of them asked to be born and look what they got for a mother 😔 it’s heartbreaking.
It actually is heartbreaking when there are actual facts of children being harmed.. it’s all well and good guessing and assuming what may happen but it’s a whole different story when it actually happens god love them.. why the duck did she go on to have 8 of them selfish witch

People don’t know the half of her, she thrives on attention be it good or bad. She will look any woman/girl up and down and mentally in her head refer to them as a 2, she obviously is. 10, and she can have there man married or not. Not that she wants them but to prove a point.

• Haha
It actually is heartbreaking when there are actual facts of children being harmed.. it’s all well and good guessing and assuming what may happen but it’s a whole different story when it actually happens god love them.. why the duck did she go on to have 8 of them selfish witch
Whether she had 1 or 8 shes a tit mam to them all. Even without kids shes a horrible witch.

People don’t know the half of her, she thrives on attention be it good or bad. She will look any woman/girl up and down and mentally in her head refer to them as a 2, she obviously is. 10, and she can have there man married or not. Not that she wants them but to prove a point.
You’d want to be hard up to go near her. Psychotic traits n all.

Reactions: 6
Teresa had the perfect opportunity to use her platform to redeem herself,she could have turned her life around and came on and owned up to all the disgusting things she has done to people in life,apologised and done some good with her page.she could have worked on herself and proved people can turn their lives around,done some good in the community or with dv or mh groups..something.but I think teresa sold her soul to the devil,I've never in my life seen somebody so cold and dead inside.she is chaotic at the least,has no boundaries or maternal instincts.these are the real facts about Teresa,this is the real deal.pretending that she has everything under control and kids are happy,we know otherwise.you wouldn't have that concern from your own family member about kids if there wasnt some serious neglect going on.all those siblings and only one talks to her???🤔not everybody can be wrong.she flaunts her inability to provide basic care for those kids.even when she did slimming world the people of the area gave her a chance and she had a good thing going,she still managed to duck it up.what did they get in return? A mocking is what.what her and that bleeping ape colm did to that girl anna was the finish of them.im afraid teresa will always be living in the shadows of anna.to do what they did is the lowest form of a human you can be.if she is sp confident in her abilities as a person and parent she wouldnt be coming on here reading about herself.more truth on this page about colm than what he tells her,she has to find out here what her boyfriend is up to.🙄.its hurtful comments Teresa because the truth hurts and it shouldnt take a page like this to prick your conscience to take down the pictures with your fan bag hanging out to save your kids the humiliation and mocking they get.there is more humanity and care shown on here for those kids than she gives.how bleeping sad is that.he wont stay with her either.Teresa it's not nice is it when shoe is on other foot ?how many people have you publicly shamed on your page businesses or people?you havent a scruples girl.

Reactions: 12
She was in yesterday just before 3 stayed a bit and then lefted. No idea how she collected the kids at the same time. She could do with slowing down as she speeds. I saw that someone said he was on a night out so that explains it😏. She hasn't arrived yet today..

She said she won't be getting the vaccination.. So selfish.. Easy to know she has no one vulnerable. She has so many followers she could convince people not to get it..

If that was me and my child wanted to go to her fathers I'd be hearth broken. It goes to show ya they prefer his house.. School night and smallies up late ya "supermom". She got fired from slimming world

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She was in yesterday just before 3 stayed a bit and then lefted. No idea how she collected the kids at the same time. She could do with slowing down as she speeds. I saw that someone said he was on a night out so that explains it😏. She hasn't arrived yet today..

She said she won't be getting the vaccination.. So selfish.. Easy to know she has no one vulnerable. She has so many followers she could convince people not to get it..

If that was me and my child wanted to go to her fathers I'd be hearth broken. It goes to show ya they prefer his house.. School night and smallies up late ya "supermom". She got fired from slimming world
Her small one would have finished at 1.40 cause shes in juniors and Max would finish at 2.40 in his school. Is Cody then in senior infants? If he is in seniors he would finish at 1.40 too.

Reactions: 1
Lads Im laughing at the fact we have eyes on her in Gollums Estate 😂 Best thing ever. I seen his photo of his "Boys Night Out".... I'd say she didn't sleep a wink for the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Shes got no business mouthing about a vaccination.what is she now apart from a nutritionlist,a scientist?.but she will pump her lips with some shite she knows nothing about and her tits.the stupidity in high with this one..FML

Reactions: 14
Managed to get an emergency appointment for the little one at the dentist🙄 she really portrays herself as an amazing mother when in fact all children are seen by HSE dentists in an emergency

Reactions: 10
Again talking to child through the phone. Look at your child.

She was there yesterday around 2.40 and left after 3 so how can she collect kids at same time

Last edited:
Again talking to child through the phone. Look at your child.

She was there yesterday around 2.40 and left after 3 so how can she collect kids at same time
She probably only did the 1.40 school run. Collecting jenna and cody. I didnt see hunter in the car so whoever was minding him probably minded them as well which would have left her free to go to gollum the gowl in his playboy mansion. Max is old enough to walk to his dad’s with Zoe they finish at same time. The last 3 then are finished at 3.40 - secondary (not sure marky is still in school). Bar serena i havent seen the 4 oldest or heard her speaking of the oldest being in the house with a long time. Since the Wap post on her story anyway.

I wonder do her kids do Homework Club or do they still do that?
Not sure with Covid

Why has a 4 year old got problems with her teeth?
Is that not unusual for that age child to need emergency dental treatment. ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.