Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like cocktail sausage 😂😂Reminds me of a joke I heard years ago.....
Three words that ruin a mans ego “Is it in yet?”
Three words that ruin a woman’s ego “I don’t know”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can only imagine after 8 kids, colm must be hard up to be throwing his sausage up that alley 🤣
It's like roadkill I'd say🤢

Sausage up o Connell street as they’d say 😅 very weird set up with her in her coat and scarf at the fire. Very obviously only has them for a while and the oldest daughter looking after them. Her lips are tit too!
Cant afford the fill of oil I'd would say.she would rather wear the money on her head or lips

Reactions: 5
So she is getting her hair done just had lips redone.. And probably nails done to along with the fake tooth.. No mention of the kids and Christmas
. All me me me. She only has them since yesterday isn't it so lets see when she is back to colm.. How may kids does colm have and ignore??? What a man or should i say sperm donor. All the money for her hair extensions and highlights tit mother

Reactions: 8
Is it ever anything but ME ME ME..she honestly believes the world revolves around her.she would make ya scratch just looking at her.

Colm is out tonight with a few of the boys.. wonder who he will bring home with him tonight? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who ever asked her what's the crack with colm good one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💙

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet colm has never even met her kids this bullshit is gold 🤣
Omg dead!! 🤣🤣 “they will have all the love and support in the world” give me strength 🙄 she doesn’t know how to give love to her kids only herself I’d say..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now wouldn't I love to be a fly on the wall.😜how did he manage it.i hope she turns up and cause an absolute scennnnneeee.
Cause colm does what he wants and no woman with fake boobs or real is ever going to change him.. I’m sure she prob tried her best to keep him in but colm has the upper hand in that relationship believe me..

Reactions: 6
Omg dead!! 🤣🤣 “they will have all the love and support in the world” give me strength 🙄 she doesn’t know how to give love to her kids only herself I’d say..
In other words Marcus has agreed to have them all xmas so she can cage colm 🤣 good luck with that probably with a young one on his night out as we speak

Now wouldn't I love to be a fly on the wall.😜how did he manage it.i hope she turns up and cause an absolute scennnnneeee.
After reading these she might 🤣

• Haha
Shes tripping..😂😂😂just when you think she can't spout anymore tit than she does,she comes along with this..no teresa..they are lucky to have a father like they do who is some bit of a responsible parent,and his misses that does you're dirty work like picking up the kids from school etc.im sure if you asked the kids"lucky"wouldnt be a word they would use to describe you,or supportive.the only person you are fooling is yourself.as for your "partner"😂he wouldnt support his own..there not part of the package sur there not teresa??I think when she got her titties done they preformed a lobotomy at the same time.nawhhhhh😂the twisted lies of narcissistic personailites.you heard it here folks!!!shes a supportive and loving mom,even gollum...I've got a little teary reading it..😭😭😭I'm not crying... you're crying...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes tripping..😂😂😂just when you think she can't spout anymore tit than she does,she comes along with this..no teresa..they are lucky to have a father like they do who is some bit of a responsible parent,and his misses that does you're dirty work like picking up the kids from school etc.im sure if you asked the kids"lucky"wouldnt be a word they would use to describe you,or supportive.the only person you are fooling is yourself.as for your "partner"😂he wouldnt support his own..there not part of the package sur there not teresa??I think when she got her titties done they preformed a lobotomy at the same time.nawhhhhh😂the twisted lies of narcissistic personailites.you heard it here folks!!!shes a supportive and loving mom,even gollum...I've got a little teary reading it..😭😭😭I'm not crying... you're crying...
Some under the table PT tonight I'd say ..... literally 👀😄 while shes at home bending into her mirror ha

• Haha
Gollum is cooking Christmas dinner for her and the kids!!
Ah stop, he can’t even cook the chicken he has everyday never mind a turkey 🤣 he won’t even see his own son on Christmas Day so do you really think he will have her 8 kids over 🤣🤣 she would want to cop on a little bit now..

If Colm is out tonight that would explain the new FB profile pic😂😂
Did you see the comments are all from creepy old men 🤣🤮 and the thing is she has prob been on top of everyone of them at some stage 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Ah lads all of you are hilarious!!!! 😂 I would so love to see what he’s like in a bar...
Do ye think he’s meeting up with the younger model tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In other words Marcus has agreed to have them all xmas so she can cage colm 🤣 good luck with that probably with a young one on his night out as we speak

After reading these she might 🤣
exactly,marcus there like a nodding dog.
Some under the table PT tonight I'd say ..... literally 👀😄 while shes at home bending into her mirror ha
😂😂😂I lol at the comment."im too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts"she will be found in that thing.the bleeping boots😂😂😂Teresa girl you don't wear white on white.she stole the boots off an elf I'd say.christ,her taste is rammmmmeddd up her hole.white boots?or is it an audition for an ABBA tribute band.?she needs to be charged for crimes against fashion..can she do anything right at all

Ah stop, he can’t even cook the chicken he has everyday never mind a turkey 🤣 he won’t even see his own son on Christmas Day so do you really think he will have her 8 kids over 🤣🤣 she would want to cop on a little bit now..

Did you see the comments are all from creepy old men 🤣🤮 and the thing is she has prob been on top of everyone of them at some stage 🤮
Ya,he wont bother with his own..your 100%right.hope she doesnt break any plates this year.she will never cop on because she hasn't a brain cell to rub together.its just tumble weed rolling round in her head🙄lights are on but there is nobody home,same goes for him.shes buying followers I'd say,shes not that popular that men from oz to Pakistan know her.one comment was "marry me"from one of them.it doesn't add up does it?sleezeballs they are,then again that's her type.shes so desperate for attention that she doesn't care who and where they are from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
exactly,marcus there like a nodding dog.

😂😂😂I lol at the comment."im too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts"she will be found in that thing.the bleeping boots😂😂😂Teresa girl you don't wear white on white.she stole the boots off an elf I'd say.christ,her taste is rammmmmeddd up her hole.white boots?or is it an audition for an ABBA tribute band.?she needs to be charged for crimes against fashion..can she do anything right at all

Ya,he wont bother with his own..your 100%right.hope she doesnt break any plates this year.she will never cop on because she hasn't a brain cell to rub together.its just tumble weed rolling round in her head🙄lights are on but there is nobody home,same goes for him.shes buying followers I'd say,shes not that popular that men from oz to Pakistan know her.one comment was "marry me"from one of them.it doesn't add up does it?sleezeballs they are,then again that's her type.shes so desperate for attention that she doesn't care who and where they are from.
She needs to be charged for the actual real life crimes that she has committed in the last few years - Arson, DUI, child neglect, stalking, emotional and verbal abuse, elderly abuse, robbery, fraud etc.. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.