Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They tried to sue the shop where the bike was bought as well

Reactions: 6
Omg, that’s the craziest thing I’ve read. So, basically trying to get money from the bike company, not even knowing they had been at fault. Poor woman like, people trying to make money from her death, ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
They tried to sue the shop where the bike was bought as well
The little family run business in mitchelstown??jesus christ,that's some neck!!whatever about a big company but they didnt make the bike only sold it.

Poor woman is right.very sad god rest her soul.

Has she not realised that 99% percent of her followers are there to watch the train wreck of a life she has. She s not some amazing influencer, although she had the opportunity to be. She has zero class, looks way older than her age, has zero style.
I stopped following her when she was in hospital with the cancer scare rubbish. I actually had cancer, and it was such a slap in the face for those of us who had.
Unfortunately I started following her again a couple of months ago, but as I said just around for the wreck.
To see her whingeing about no money for Xmas and her after spending a fortune on those awful lips and rats tails extensions would make you sick.

Reactions: 11
Her page now is private I never followed her as I think she is disgusting and horrible mother. She should get a job like her buddy Julie she is exactly the same living off the tax payers they all make me sick.. don’t have so many kids if you can’t afford them than again they bring in the cash for her every month.

Reactions: 12
The little family run business in mitchelstown??jesus christ,that's some neck!!whatever about a big company but they didnt make the bike only sold it.

Poor woman is right.very sad god rest her soul.
Ya sued the bike shop and the maker of the bike which was Peugeot I think...rumours around town is the husband (tess dad) got over 300 grand and it was up to him to give money to family but kept it all tess must have been livid... rumours now is that he is broke again after living the highlife

She prob gets more more off the social by not working

Reactions: 5
If she did work part time her fis/wfp would nearly be 670 on top of her wages. She would be better off

Reactions: 1
Black cat black kitten?

Reactions: 3
Tbh I hated the extensions too, but why all the layers ? It’s very dated no? Maybe I’m just anti anything she does
To be honest, no matter what she does to her hair you couldn’t make her any worse or better then what she already is. Absolute lunatic

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s a geebag! Loving that she’s being spoke about! Horrible tramp. Looks like Gollum has gone social quiet. If that was me as a mother I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s a geebag! Loving that she’s being spoke about! Horrible tramp. Looks like Gollum has gone social quiet. If that was me as a mother I’d be mortified.
Shes only thrilled to be spoken about on here she'll get miles out of this because she had zero content all along . Go get your cardio gurrrrrl not a hope youd be working it up minding the kids thats for sure

Reactions: 9
She has ZERO content, she’s trying to make a joke out of this thread now just to let on that it hasn’t got to her but you can see she is raging over it wonder has colm his turkey bought for the big family Christmas dinner that he is apparently making for them I would no one of his family members and they were saying he will be going to theirs for Christmas dinner and then out to see his son so I don’t know where he is going to fit in the time to make a Christmas dinner for Miss Hannigan and her 8 kids..

Reactions: 15
Ah lads She was only freaked off her head on her story and she trying to hide it with her really bad sense of humour...

Wasn't colm not allowed bring her to his sisters last year for xmas dinner, sure he came home with a cold plate with tinfoil. That's the reason for the broken plates she smashed last year with temper after not been allowed to her own cousins house for dinner..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.