Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bookandquills housemate, Rosianna does great book reviews too. It’s hard to find booktubers that don’t read YA, think that’s why I still always watch Jess’ reviews even though she’s just pouring out goodreads opinions.
I think she reads the books, I doubt that she would go that low~ but ofc just my opinion

Reactions: 1
I preferred her'what I got for...' videos. I liked that fact that there were lots of nice high end items but they were not overly 'DESIGNER', unlike the majority of the big UK youtubers. Her mum has really good taste. It's a shame she stopped doing them.
Same here... Unpopular opinion but I love seeing how the other half lives, and I liked Jess because she's not new money. Lots of Youtubers are loaded now and just buy tacky designer tit for the sake of it. Jess had a lot of really expensive stuff but they were more classic pieces and it's something that's just normal for her. I know posting on Youtube is "showing off" but when she shows her stuff it's not in the same bad taste as some tacky ass person like Jaclyn Hill showing how much money they've made with their trashy purchases... It's just more natural with Jess, sucks she got so much hate I loved those videos it was the reason I subbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same here... Unpopular opinion but I love seeing how the other half lives, and I liked Jess because she's not new money. Lots of Youtubers are loaded now and just buy tacky designer tit for the sake of it. Jess had a lot of really expensive stuff but they were more classic pieces and it's something that's just normal for her. I know posting on Youtube is "showing off" but when she shows her stuff it's not in the same bad taste as some tacky ass person like Jaclyn Hill showing how much money they've made with their trashy purchases... It's just more natural with Jess, sucks she got so much hate I loved those videos it was the reason I subbed.
I still remember some beautiful statement earrings her mum got her from Liberty, a Jennifer Behr head piece, the gold suit from the Kooples, that gold margiela ring and the neon yellow PS1. Just :love::love::love::love:
Her mum could literally sell me anything, I bought myself a gold Kartell lamp because of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree so much to this~

I still remember some beautiful statement earrings her mum got her from Liberty, a Jennifer Behr head piece, the gold suit from the Kooples, that gold margiela ring and the neon yellow PS1. Just :love::love::love::love:
Her mum could literally sell me anything, I bought myself a gold Kartell lamp because of her.
Oh Lord, the headpiece!~~ It was lovely indeed!~ I loved her recent birthday book haul !~

I really liked her new vlog! It's so nice that she's uploading a lot lately despite everything.

• Heart
I really liked her new vlog! It's so nice that she's uploading a lot lately despite everything.
Watching it right now~~ so far loving it as well

Her sister bit on the Vlog was so funny!~ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I did really enjoy that vlog, it was a bit more like classic Jess, hopefully she keeps this up

Reactions: 2
I did really enjoy that vlog, it was a bit more like classic Jess, hopefully she keeps this up
I would honestly enjoy her vlogs more if she was actually doing a job of work and not just moping about reading. I know she must have a lot on her plate at the moment with her mum being ill, but it just catches in my craw that she's doing jack-all when the country is in such dire straits.

Reactions: 3
Came here to say the same thing! I agree that it felt like classic Jess, it was the first vlog of hers I’ve enjoyed in a long time

I did enjoy the vlog too. I think the fact she seemed to actually be doing stuff and wasn't just sitting in bed complaining about how tired she was after a day of reading helped, and I think the little bits of humour with moments like Indie's hair made it feel a lot more real.

• Heart
Hmmm... I'm friends with her on goodreads and she's currently reading a book about pregnancy...👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hmmm... I'm friends with her on goodreads and she's currently reading a book about pregnancy...👀👀👀👀
Great spot! It looks like the type of book you’d only read if you were actually expecting, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Reallllllly can't imagine her with a baby!

Also surely she realises all of her Goodreads followers can see that? So maybe if she is pregnant she will be announcing soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's really not the type of book I see her reading if she weren't expecting...

I'm honestly baffled at the thought of her being pregnant. She has never given hints about wanting to start a family soon, so this came as quite a shock to me. Guess 2020 really is full of surprises.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

I'm honestly baffled at the thought of her being pregnant. She has never given hints about wanting to start a family soon, so this came as quite a shock to me. Guess 2020 really is full of surprises.
I agree except it seems slightly strange to be so blasé about adding that to your currently reading... I’m ‘friends l’ with her too, it’s like Twitter in that you follow them without them following you, so a lot of eyes are on her profile and you even get emails about your friends updates. She must know everyone will either know she’s pregnant or think she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I can’t imagine her with a baby because she already thinks her life is ‘busy’!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.