Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deleting is definitely what makes me think it’s real! Although I can imagine Jess going to like 6/7 months before announcing.

Reactions: 3
The deleting is definitely what makes me think it’s real! Although I can imagine Jess going to like 6/7 months before announcing.
Video title “we’ve been keeping a secret”. That would be very influencer-esque

She has deleted the Goodreads update...
OH MY bleeping GOD!! I was not prepared for this news!! WHAT

I can also imagine Jess doing that and tbh I hope she doesn't announce or use this as a way of getting extra stuff in the process ~

I really don't see Jess trying to use a baby to get free stuff, she's never been a beggy influencer the way a lot are by tagging brands and hinting for specific products as she's rich enough to not need to.

Reactions: 10
I really don't see Jess trying to use a baby to get free stuff, she's never been a beggy influencer the way a lot are by tagging brands and hinting for specific products as she's rich enough to not need to.
Thank God for that~ I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed how quiet she's been this week? 🧐 she's not posted anything even on her insta stories for at least a week

• Wow
Reactions: 3
oh man. Need to go find proper booktubers, not influencers who read books 🤣

alot of them I find are all about the fantasy books and that’s not my kind of genre 😫
noelle gallagher and jeansthoughts are fab!

Reactions: 1
Not that I was expecting her to mention it, but she doesn't mention a possible pregnancy or deny it in her new video. Did think it was weird the way she was holding her shirt when she did her OOTD, but quite possible that it was nothing.

Reactions: 2
I though that, also mentioned wanting to be comfy too 😬 who knows! Her face looks a little fuller also

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.