Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you read on a kindle it automatically syncs to goodreads to show what you are reading, unless you tell it not to. Maybe she didn’t realise! If she is pregnant I can’t imagine her being really open about it on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
maybe with everything going on with her mum she wants to start having kids, kinda dark but I feel like I would want my mum to at least meet them.

Reactions: 14
When you read on a kindle it automatically syncs to goodreads to show what you are reading, unless you tell it not to. Maybe she didn’t realise! If she is pregnant I can’t imagine her being really open about it on social media.
You are 100% right! I checked the edition and it's definitely the kindle one.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her clothes are all so oversized anyway that if she is pregnant she can probably hide it from us until she gives birth

• Haha
Oh wow - I’d never have predicted that she might be pregnant! But it makes sense. Something to occupy her, I guess.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I'm baffled if she's pregnant. Their house is nowhere near ready so if she is I don't think it was planned. I feel a bit bad if she didn't think it would show on her goodreads though, I almost feel guilty gossiping about such a private topic if it was meant to be a secret. She reads a ton of diverse books so perhaps this was just curiosity, but her deleting it makes me think that it's truly happening.

It's funny because while watching her latest vlog I was wondering if Zack would soon propose to her or if they wanted to get married in the near future. They have been dating for quite a long time and somehow their relationship still feels new to me, probably because we never really see them together and they keep their relationship private.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I'm baffled if she's pregnant. Their house is nowhere near ready so if she is I don't think it was planned. I feel a bit bad if she didn't think it would show on her goodreads though, I almost feel guilty gossiping about such a private topic if it was meant to be a secret. She reads a ton of diverse books so perhaps this was just curiosity, but her deleting it makes me think that it's truly happening.

It's funny because while watching her latest vlog I was wondering if Zack would soon propose to her or if they wanted to get married in the near future. They have been dating for quite a long time and somehow their relationship still feels new to me, probably because we never really see them together and they keep their relationship private.
I feeeeeel awful that we’ve talked about it now, especially with her mums illness too. If she is reading here, honestly I wish the best.

• Heart
I watched her hour long recent vlog earlier out of interest and, honestly, if she is pregnant, it’s the only excuse for saying how she is so tired and needs extra sleep hours etc constantly whilst admitting that she doesn’t really actually do anything during the day.

But then she says that sort of thing all the time.

Now I feel bad 😔 Shouldn't have said anything
Don’t feel bad! It’s a gossip site.

It’s possible people following/friends with her on GR were liking the update and that’s what altered her. Or maybe someone pointed it out to her.

If it is because she was reading here, then.... again, it’s a gossip site. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it's fine to talk about it here, after all this is all very intriguing. And her following is quite small so I doubt her fans would go on her Instagram or YouTube and comment about it.

Reactions: 4
I watched her hour long recent vlog earlier out of interest and, honestly, if she is pregnant, it’s the only excuse for saying how she is so tired and needs extra sleep hours etc constantly whilst admitting that she doesn’t really actually do anything during the day.

But then she says that sort of thing all the time.
Yeah she seems to be tired so often! I always thought it was because she did so little. I always feel more tired when I have a lazy day for some reason. Though of course if she is pregnant then fair enough!

dont feel bad! it's something you noticed.

very strange she deleted it and seems to almost confirm it more? like if she just was reading it out of pure interest (and didnt delete) i would have understood because ive done that before with pregnancy books etc even tho im 24 one year out of uni and nowhere near looking to get pregnant lol. but her deleting it is strange. hm.

Reactions: 3
She hasn't posted anything on Instagram for a few days. Wonder if it's related to the Goodreads slip-up.

Reactions: 2
If she is pregnant, it would explain why she has posted more videos of late, not that she needs the money but it may well be that they are negotiating some baby brand deals (maternity wear etc)

• Wow
I don't think she'd be the type to do baby brand deals, I feel like she probably wouldn't share much of her pregnancy and child. Maybe she hasn't posted because she actually just found out a few days ago?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.