Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBerry

Lol. Honestly though, would we have been able to guess without her major slip-up via Goodreads? Like, what were the other signs? She gained some weight and she mentioned feeling tired and sad. But like, I've gained weight and have been tired and sad lately too, cuz ya know 2020 😂. And I'm definitely not pregnant lol. The pumpkin was one of the biggest giveaways for me, but that was likely only because I was already suspecting it so I was looking for clues at that point. I'm not sure if I would have seen it coming without the book situation.

What do you all think?
What was about the pumpkin? Sorry, I am not up to date with everything.

Author123

Chatty Member
What makes you say her stepdad is proud, especially at making a role/income for herself, but she pushes him away? Just curious if she has said things that make you think that. I've heard her mention him a few times but nothing along those lines. From what she has said it seems their relationship is fine though. She doesn't talk about her mum a huge amount either (though more than she does her stepdad), and out of her family she only ever shows Indie as far as I have seen though could be wrong, so I got the impression they just don't want to be on camera/mentioned in detail.
Purely my own impression about the relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
IMO you are choosing to miss the point as it has been explained, at length, by several users and I don’t think speaking down to anyone on here is going to lead to a positive or constructive conversation.

I’d rather get back to Jess, personally!
This is frustrating. I am 100% not choosing to miss the point. 100% not. Can you please explain the key point that you think I am missing in a few sentences?

Lola123

VIP Member
So she’s done a video on all the books she’s read and donating the ad sense to BLM charities I’m yet to watch it but she is back in London

sitkx

VIP Member
When is Jess due? If she's near her due date, I would think she would stay local to London in case anything happens as thats where her midwife and point of contact will be?
isn’t due until March..I think she’s like 27 weeks or so

ECH

VIP Member
Yeah there's other photos in similar outfits to this one on her Insta already, I think they're old.

Marie_10

I just saw the caption and came here. Her captions are almost never simple cute words like that. Is "baby blue" even often used in English to describe this shade of blue? I often hear baby pink but baby blue, not as much... I think she's dropping hints at this point.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i still have both of her vlogtobers saved in 'watch later'. i used to religiously watch anything she posts, but now i find myself postponing it and then skipping through most of the video.. such a shame

Lola123

VIP Member
Imagine how slow it’ll be when the baby is here
I keep thinking she’ll want maternity, so surely it makes sense to film a few videos now so you can just get Zak to post them for her later on, all the other booktubers get their monthly books up at the start of jan!!!