Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw the caption and came here. Her captions are almost never simple cute words like that. Is "baby blue" even often used in English to describe this shade of blue? I often hear baby pink but baby blue, not as much... I think she's dropping hints at this point.

I just saw the caption and came here. Her captions are almost never simple cute words like that. Is "baby blue" even often used in English to describe this shade of blue? I often hear baby pink but baby blue, not as much... I think she's dropping hints at this point.
Baby blue is pretty common to describe the colour of the top she is wear.

Reactions: 10
It is but she doesn’t often write such short captions. I dunno though she’s already posted a pic from that shoot back in May. ‘Baby’s breath appreciation’.
Either was struggling to caption these pics or trying to document baby stuff for her and zach

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A couple more pics have been uploaded to Instagram. She’s wearing baggy clothing but then again this girl has always loved stuff oversized. What we thinking guys... pregnant or not pregnant?

Reactions: 1
If she's actually pregnant I'll be shocked. I never took her for a maternal person. Are they even living in their own house yet?

A couple more pics have been uploaded to Instagram. She’s wearing baggy clothing but then again this girl has always loved stuff oversized. What we thinking guys... pregnant or not pregnant?
I don’t think so. I’d be surprised if she was

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain why you think she's pregnant?
She had down on her Goodreads that she was reading a pregnancy book. It was definitely the kind of book you would only read whilst pregnant, but it could have been listed by accident or something.

She had down on her Goodreads that she was reading a pregnancy book. It was definitely the kind of book you would only read whilst pregnant, but it could have been listed by accident or something.
Thanks!
It could be an accident but that sounds very unlikely because why would she even be or see a pregnancy book on Goodreads unless she was pregnant.

definitely pregnant - you can see it in her face

I don't see her announcing until after the baby is born tbh

with the weather being so crap, she can definitely hide it through baggy jumpers and coats

I was like oh new vlog, clicked and was an ad for the language app. Dont have an issue with ads but she only uploads when it is for an ad.. and shouldn't it be in the title?

I do feel like she is pregnant, especially when she was talking about not doing vlogtober for quite random reasoning. In fairness, she doesn’t have to announce it, but the minute she deleted the pregnancy book from goodreads I felt it was likely.
BUT, I do want to say that I feel bad for speculating as well, as 2020 hasn’t been a good year for anyone and she did mention missing the gym, so the extra weight could simply be a lack of exercise too I guess.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s pregnant too. I can understand not wanting to do vlogtober even if she isn’t, as her mum is probably still going through her cancer treatment.

I wonder when/how she’ll announce.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t understand what her and Zak do all day. In this newest vlog she basically admits they’re just at home all the time and it sounds like they don’t do much work at all?! How is this a full time job for both of them? They’re both young and seemingly intelligent... how is this life at all fulfilling for them? And yeah I agree that her deleting the pregnancy book on goodreads is a dead giveaway.

Reactions: 13
I also think she's pregnant. It will be hard to know for sure if she doesn't do vlogmas and vlogtober, but I think she would end up announcing it anyway in a few months. Her reluctance to vlog and film in general lately could simply be because she wants to spend time with her mom but I'm not sure.

As for what they do all day... Honestly I'm sure Jess just reads all day and watches TV here and there, and she's probably fine doing just that. I do wonder however what Zak does all day. He must be bored out of his mind sometimes. I guess he takes care of her sponsors so probably some admin stuff but that's probably it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.