Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nines

She had down on her Goodreads that she was reading a pregnancy book. It was definitely the kind of book you would only read whilst pregnant, but it could have been listed by accident or something.
Thanks!
It could be an accident but that sounds very unlikely because why would she even be or see a pregnancy book on Goodreads unless she was pregnant.

Lola123

VIP Member
My friend is friends with one of Jess’ old uni mates. She isn’t pregnant according to her. It’s quite easy to speculate but it’s just depression, stress and letting herself go a little, which is understandable.
Ooo I always love tea like this! I wonder which one of the gals it it 😂

BridgetJones

Was there any house tour yet? Or how long does it take them to do anything in their new house between all those holidays?

Lola123

VIP Member
Jess bring home her childhood books now makes me suspect she's pregnant.

I know everyone is different, but I have mine in storage until I have children since it will take up unnecessary space.
I agree however she seems to have been shoving herself into jeans etc that are the wrong size I don’t know how they’d be comfortable anyway yet alone if you knew you were expecting!

jjeett

Chatty Member
I’ve reported the comment as I think if it is someone from here (I doubt it) it’s bang out of order
I don't think someone would follow this thread but not watch any of her videos though so can't be someone here. Wonder what they saw in the vlog that made them so sure she's pregnant - like we all have the knowledge of everything else leading up to now but this person has said they haven't watched her in ages and then suddenly are convinced enough by something in the video to assume she is pregnant and then convinced enough to comment it

jjeett

Chatty Member
Is anyone else selfishly sad that she won’t be posting or reading as much as normal probably for a long long time? So happy she is having a baby don’t get me wrong, but her book videos make me so happy and she is one of the only people who reads books I like (especially now with this wave of YA fantasy all over social media).

Any recc’s for anyone who makes similar videos with similar types of book are appreciated!
Yeah I'm pretty sad. But I've been watching a lot of her old content recently and she hardly posts anything at all now comparatively. Not really sure how she can post any less because surely she won't have an income?

Greed-Futures

She is getting read for filth in the comments on her instagrams from Utah and her packing video. She been knew.

This might be the last straw for a lot of her viewers.

Kerlie

but the uni mate might not even know herself? I’m pregnant currently (halfway through) and no one other than family knows
That’s of course a possibility but I would imagine she’d know. They are extremely close and lived together for three years.

On A Roll

What do her necklaces say? I can make out one and it says Jess, but I swear the second one is also a word/a name?!

What do her necklaces say? I can make out one and it says Jess, but I swear the second one is also a word/a name?!
think I’m looking into things too much - was expecting a baby name leak. But I think it’s now a necklace that looks like a tree branch 😂

coriander

VIP Member
She had the potential to do so much more...! Also I would have thought that being a bit more focused with youtube would be a good distraction, from the likes of covid and her mums's diagnosis (hope she's doing ok), but clearly she just can't be bothered.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I don't think she needs the money but I think it's a motivator. Prior to her vlogtober videos every single video had been an ad. Vlogtober has finished and the next video she uploads is also an ad.
I don’t know we’ll off they really are but I can imagine that the mortgage and renovations are costing a fortune every month, and now a child. She bought a house and it comes with financial responsibilities. They’ve only just bought it, I can’t imagine the parents are just happy to help out? How long is that going to go on for if zac isn’t even working?

coriander

VIP Member
I'm the same, that's the type of content that I signed up for. Was the backlash mainly on youtube? I really can't remember but just remember that she just stopped doing them :(

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah, they "bought their own house" ages ago but it needs renovation and they still haven't bothered their arses doing anything about it
It could have been almost done/part way through the building work, but because she doesn’t have to do much/rarely posts, we’d have no idea