Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jjeett

Chatty Member
I mean, I follow this thread but I hardly watch any of her videos. I go here to see read up on people to see how they’ve been doing and I can’t be bothered to to catch up on old videos.

It wasn’t me commenting though.
Yeah fair

Just to change the subject because this is driving me absolutely mad. Where the hell did Jess mention about the brand of notebooks she uses? Very odd and specific but I remember she spoke about them and I remember I clicked on the link and really liked the variety of colours. Am I going mad? I've searched her recent videos and can't find anything. Was it on her IG stories?

slugella

VIP Member
well oxfordshire (is that where the farm is maybe i'm way off lol someone help) - but if it is oxfordshire, is still Tier 2 and you are not allowed to travel from a Tier 4 to a Tier 2 unless legally permitted
Ahh yes my bad!

They seemed to very vigilant about the rules during the summer because of her mum’s chemo and now she’s getting towards the end of her pregnancy I would expect she’s gonna be more careful, I reckon they’ll stay in London (I could be wrong)
Yeah I agree that they will be vigilant but will see when she vlogs, if she carries on anyway.

jjeett

Chatty Member
She’s been raking it in for years, I would imagine she probably had every penny stashed away and then was given money by grandparents etc rather than directly by her mum and dad
I don't get the impression her grandparents have much money. I think her mum, step-dad and maybe her dad definitely contributed.

I def did not grow up with as much wealth as Jess but I'm lucky to have grown up fairly privileged and within my family and peers it's common for the parent to buy a house outright for their offspring, and then the offspring pays back the parent as they would a mortgage. This is why I'm quite surprised Jess has a mortgage but then again her house is £1m+.

Nova

VIP Member
We are all kind of projecting what we would like to do in her place. But that doesn’t mean she wants to or cares to do those things 🤷🏻‍♀️ We are all free to decide how to spends our lives after all, and if she wants to be lazy and not do anything, it’s her right
I don’t think anyone is debating that?

Satsuke

It’s sad, I thought she’d never be one of *those* rich kids that live off their parents. Even if she put more effort into her “influencing” (🤢) I could understand but she’s really just not doing anything.

Lola123

VIP Member
I really hope her mom's treatment are going well, her message at the end on the video made me think that perhaps she'd had some bad news regarding that.
I’ve just watched it and that’s what I thought! Where she said routine changes where she’d be in the car more! Maybe her mum is having more treatments etc?

Hally34

VIP Member
She and her boyfriend haven’t even moved out of her parents house lol. If this were a girl who was not very rich and white and pretty the comments everywhere would be far more judgmental and scathing.
hang on haven’t they bought a house. I’m sure I recall a house tour, Reno planning etc a year or so ago?

hang on haven’t they bought a house. I’m sure I recall a house tour, Reno planning etc a year or so ago?
yeah they have a house, and an pricey one at that I’m sure...