Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when influencers say "This part of the video is sponsored by x". Um, no, that's not how it works. It's so misleading to her audience.

I wonder what Zak would do if he and Jess broke up. How would he explain the gap in his resume to his employers?
"My ex girlfriend forced convinced me to edit her videos for her while she reads books all day long and take cringy shots of her doing mundane things around London".
Report her if you think it’s unclear, the more people who report the more likely they’re gonna do something

Reactions: 4
Her video today is supposed to be a vlog and yet 🥱
I know right. Half of it was a haul and the other half was a book video. Basically 2 sit down videos put together. Not what vlog means.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for beating a dead horse, but remember when she posted this photo with the caption "baby blue", which, as many of you commented, was unusual for her?

Well, I just noticed that the flowers around her resemble baby's breath. I'm no botanist, what do you guys think? Another clue from the queen of allusions?
bb.png

• Wow
Sorry for beating a dead horse, but remember when she posted this photo with the caption "baby blue", which, as many of you commented, was unusual for her?

Well, I just noticed that the flowers around her resemble baby's breath. I'm no botanist, what do you guys think? Another clue from the queen of allusions?
View attachment 308695
At this point there have been so many comments that if she really wasn’t pregnant she would’ve just said so. Remaining silent whilst knowing people are speculating just confirms it

Reactions: 5
I've been reading this thread for a while and I've agreed with so many things that have been said so I had to make an account to be able to contribute.

Jess could so easily make sit down videos like she used to years ago – makeup looks, Q&A's, ANYTHING but the fact that she sticks with content that's not inspiring for her (which in return doesn't give her the views or positive feedback, no doubt uninspiring her even more) or enjoyable for her viewers to watch just confirms that it may be time for her to take a break to think about where she wants her social platforms to go.

It's such a pity that she seems to be really unwell mentally, and I do feel for her and her difficult family situation, but maybe it would do her some good to take some time off and then maybe come back to youtube etc when she's ready to produce content again. I doubt she needs the money so desperately knowing her background.

I'm currently studying in Edinburgh and still go back to watch her old vlogtobers for the cosy vibes. I used to want to be her when I was younger, such a shame she seems so unhappy with her life at the moment.

Reactions: 7
I've been reading this thread for a while and I've agreed with so many things that have been said so I had to make an account to be able to contribute.

Jess could so easily make sit down videos like she used to years ago – makeup looks, Q&A's, ANYTHING but the fact that she sticks with content that's not inspiring for her (which in return doesn't give her the views or positive feedback, no doubt uninspiring her even more) or enjoyable for her viewers to watch just confirms that it may be time for her to take a break to think about where she wants her social platforms to go.

It's such a pity that she seems to be really unwell mentally, and I do feel for her and her difficult family situation, but maybe it would do her some good to take some time off and then maybe come back to youtube etc when she's ready to produce content again. I doubt she needs the money so desperately knowing her background.

I'm currently studying in Edinburgh and still go back to watch her old vlogtobers for the cosy vibes. I used to want to be her when I was younger, such a shame she seems so unhappy with her life at the moment.
I don't think she needs the money but I think it's a motivator. Prior to her vlogtober videos every single video had been an ad. Vlogtober has finished and the next video she uploads is also an ad.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she needs the money but I think it's a motivator. Prior to her vlogtober videos every single video had been an ad. Vlogtober has finished and the next video she uploads is also an ad.
I don’t know we’ll off they really are but I can imagine that the mortgage and renovations are costing a fortune every month, and now a child. She bought a house and it comes with financial responsibilities. They’ve only just bought it, I can’t imagine the parents are just happy to help out? How long is that going to go on for if zac isn’t even working?

I don’t know we’ll off they really are but I can imagine that the mortgage and renovations are costing a fortune every month, and now a child. She bought a house and it comes with financial responsibilities. They’ve only just bought it, I can’t imagine the parents are just happy to help out? How long is that going to go on for if zac isn’t even working?
They are crazy well off. They have multiple million pound homes and she lives in one of the most affluent areas in London with her mum. I think she doesnt need the steady income anymore - more than likely when she needed a mortgage, she may have needed a certain income hence the constant ads and uploads. Now she has the home, she knows she can afford the mortgage and work on her basic income of one video a week OR she has come in to an inheritance from a grandparent or her own parents that she supports her lifestyle with. Theres absolutely no way Youtube and being an Influencer is paying her that much considering she does the bare minimum and isnt really big at all anymore.

Reactions: 3
They are crazy well off. They have multiple million pound homes and she lives in one of the most affluent areas in London with her mum. I think she doesnt need the steady income anymore - more than likely when she needed a mortgage, she may have needed a certain income hence the constant ads and uploads. Now she has the home, she knows she can afford the mortgage and work on her basic income of one video a week OR she has come in to an inheritance from a grandparent or her own parents that she supports her lifestyle with. Theres absolutely no way Youtube and being an Influencer is paying her that much considering she does the bare minimum and isnt really big at all anymore.
Some companies pay £20,000 for videos, I would imagine because Jess is signed to gleam, she gets somewhere in the region of £5k for a video! And she regularly does Instagram pics so about £2.5k for those, she could easily make more if she wanted but chooses not too, so she will have lots of money from her family, not forgetting her dad! He must be minted too

Reactions: 3
Jess has never been signed to Gleam - she’s with M&C Saatchi Social. But yeah, each collab is still a lot of (easy) money. Not to mention, she’s never had to pay for rent out of her own pocket or anything like that. Essentially, all the money she’s made on YouTube over the years she would have been able to save up.

Last edited:
It actually wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have a mortgage tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Some companies pay £20,000 for videos, I would imagine because Jess is signed to gleam, she gets somewhere in the region of £5k for a video! And she regularly does Instagram pics so about £2.5k for those, she could easily make more if she wanted but chooses not too, so she will have lots of money from her family, not forgetting her dad! He must be minted too
I dont think Jess would get that kind of money tbh, maybe on Insta but not YT. Her following and reach doesn't justify the cost but I guess it depends how good her manager is at their job!!

It actually wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have a mortgage tbh 🤷‍♀️
Completely agree with you! I believe her house was around £1 million? I get the feeling her family would be able to afford this flat out. I don’t seem to remember her talking about a mortgage ever either, or applying for one with Zak.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what her Edinburgh friends do now. I would find it super weird if my friend just sat around reading, and not taking up the countless opportunities available to them. Obvs not as simple as that now in a pandemic, and totally understandable to pause to care for her mum, I just mean over all the time since she graduated.

Completely agree with you! I believe her house was around £1 million? I get the feeling her family would be able to afford this flat out. I don’t seem to remember her talking about a mortgage ever either, or applying for one with Zak.
Ohhh how the other half live 😂

Reactions: 10
I wonder what her Edinburgh friends do now. I would find it super weird if my friend just sat around reading, and not taking up the countless opportunities available to them. Obvs not as simple as that now in a pandemic, and totally understandable to pause to care for her mum, I just mean over all the time since she graduated.
I've thought that too! All my friends have been working hard since graduation, and whilst I'm sure a lot of her friends were well off too I can't imagine that none of them have been working. It must be so weird to hang out with her and complain about work when she does nothing all day.

I've thought that too! All my friends have been working hard since graduation, and whilst I'm sure a lot of her friends were well off too I can't imagine that none of them have been working. It must be so weird to hang out with her and complain about work when she does nothing all day.
I know one of them, she’s privately educated and her parents are very well off, she has her own house and has been working, most of her friends work but I’m sure one of them was doing a maters too!

She doesn't really seem to hang out with friends much these days. And I don't just mean since the pandemic/her mom -- I feel like it's been years since I've heard her mention any friends, let alone showed them. It kinda baffles me tbh -- she obviously used to be quite social back in the day. Does she not miss socializing? I remember her uni friends, Rachael and April -- she seemed really close to them. And before that her high school friends too, Becca, Gen, etc. She always used to have a lot of girlfriends around until a few years ago.

Reactions: 5
I also doubt she has a mortgage. I think that the house was her graduation gift from her mother. I'm pretty sure she's only paying for the renovations.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.