Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder what happened with mimi and that beautiful cat, we don't see them anymore :(
Yes! I hadn’t even noticed until recently. Mimi must be very old by now though, so as sad it is, it wouldn’t be unexpected for her not to be around anymore. But the cat’s really young, so I’m also wondering why he hasn’t been in any vlogs for a while

Reactions: 1
I have a theory about her pets. Could it be that, because of her mom's illness, they had to move their pets to some of her relatives or something, in order to prevent potential zoonotic infections?

When my grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer, we were instructed to keep the animals away from her flat by her doctors.

Reactions: 8
I have a theory about her pets. Could it be that, because of her mom's illness, they had to move their pets to some of her relatives or something, in order to prevent potential zoonotic infections?
When my grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer, we were instructed to keep the animals away from her flat by her doctors.
i also thought about this!

Did Jess's aunt pass away from cancer? Did she ever mention?
Yes she passed away from oesophageal cancer back in late 2018, and yes Jess mentioned it. She talked about how her aunt really supported her Youtube channel and had encouraged her to pursue it further.

Yes she passed away from oesophageal cancer back in late 2018, and yes Jess mentioned it. She talked about how her aunt really supported her Youtube channel and had encouraged her to pursue it further.
Ahh ok. I know she mentioned her aunt passing at the end of one of her vlogs but she never went into more detail. So wasn't sure if she mentioned it again in another vlog I hadn't watched. That's really sad, and would make her a lot more emotional about her mum.

Edit: I've actually just seen her aunt had lymphoma in her 20s whilst at uni but survived.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Do they still have the farmhouse? I remember she used to vlog there but haven’t seen it in a while!

Hmmm... I'm friends with her on goodreads and she's currently reading a book about pregnancy...👀👀👀👀
I went back to see how far along she'd be if she is indeed pregnant as I thought it would be near the end now... Can't believe how slowly this year has gone! Was only July! Could have sworn it was earlier in the year.

Would she still be able to conceal it with clothing, if she was five months pregnant? I still think that the clip of her sorting books in the library made it seem like she had a pregnant belly but it could totally be a bad angle and a small weight gain from not exercising.

Would she still be able to conceal it with clothing, if she was five months pregnant? I still think that the clip of her sorting books in the library made it seem like she had a pregnant belly but it could totally be a bad angle and a small weight gain from not exercising.
I think she would be able to. Jayde Pierce didn't reveal she was pregnant until 6+ months in and same for Patricia Bright I think (for her second pregnancy). They both posted full body pics till the reveal and it wasn't showing at all. Jess has a naturally small frame I bet she wouldn't gain a ton. (but what do I know really -- all speculation of course)

And isn’t Meghan ellaby also around five months now?
If you wear baggy clothes it’s super easy to conceal especially in just a picture. In jess’ recents vlogs there aren’t many shots of her body, and when there was the flower arranging part I thought she did look pregnant a bit for the first time since the rumors started.

Reactions: 3
I’m still really undecided, she used to be slim because of her diet (less take always and being at uni) as soon as moved back home she was very active, she was doing PT 3 days a week, spin another too and Pilates another couple of times, I do think she’s made reference to being a bit bigger size wise due to lack of activity. So I do think the majority of that is down to that, I’ll be super surprised if she is (and if that’s what they want to do) I almost think they’d have waited until she they’ve moved into their house? But Covid and her other family circumstances may have changed her perspective

I really like that she’s started replying to people on instagram. It surprised me a bit!

I really like that she’s started replying to people on instagram. It surprised me a bit!
I was literally thinking the same thing. I wonder if she reads here and saw my comment about her not replying to anyone.

The bar is really low for Jess, isn't it? This is part of her "job" as a social media influencer, something she's ignored for years on end. I imagine her family praises her for doing such mundane things as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is so random but I'm so envious of her hands lmao. They are so slender and pretty, I wish mine were a bit like hers.

Reactions: 8
The bar is really low for Jess, isn't it? This is part of her "job" as a social media influencer, something she's ignored for years on end. I imagine her family praises her for doing such mundane things as well.
Thank you lol was just about to say the same!!! The girl doesn't reply to comments for like 10 years, then she replies to comments on one pic and people are already praising her? Come on now, be real. If it was anyone else y'all would not be having it. People just put Jess on the highest pedestal for some reason I've just never been able to comprehend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I didn’t mean it to be praising her lol. I just like it that she’s started now, like I said it surprised me a bit because she never replies. Which I don’t like. So I like it if she starts interacting with people more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.