Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I follow this thread but I hardly watch any of her videos. I go here to see read up on people to see how they’ve been doing and I can’t be bothered to to catch up on old videos.

It wasn’t me commenting though.
Yeah fair

Just to change the subject because this is driving me absolutely mad. Where the hell did Jess mention about the brand of notebooks she uses? Very odd and specific but I remember she spoke about them and I remember I clicked on the link and really liked the variety of colours. Am I going mad? I've searched her recent videos and can't find anything. Was it on her IG stories?

Yeah fair

Just to change the subject because this is driving me absolutely mad. Where the hell did Jess mention about the brand of notebooks she uses? Very odd and specific but I remember she spoke about them and I remember I clicked on the link and really liked the variety of colours. Am I going mad? I've searched her recent videos and can't find anything. Was it on her IG stories?
It was in one of her vlogs, in a section about note taking when she's reading! It's Leuchtturm1917 if you're still looking :)

Reactions: 1
It was in one of her vlogs, in a section about note taking when she's reading! It's Leuchtturm1917 if you're still looking :)
Yesss thank you! I know she uses those for her bullet journals but for some reason I was convinced it was a different one she used for her note-taking but I was evidently wrong

Would she still be able to conceal it with clothing, if she was five months pregnant? I still think that the clip of her sorting books in the library made it seem like she had a pregnant belly but it could totally be a bad angle and a small weight gain from not exercising.
Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 21.21.37.png

Hmm its hard to tell but I see what you mean

Reactions: 2
When do you guys think she'd announce the pregnancy? Maybe for the end of vlogmas, assuming she'll try to do it a little bit.

I wonder if they are going to convert one of the rooms in her mom's house as a temporary nursery, since I doubt her house will be ready in 4 ish months. It's selfish but I hope she announces the pregnancy, I love "bumpdates" and vlogs related to pregnancy lol.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s not likely to do that, she probably just doesn’t want everyone’s opinion on her pregnancy. She also seems the type who might feel quite strongly about sharing children on the internet (when the baby is born).

Anyone else think it’s a bit rude to comment congratulations like this? Maybe I’m wrong but clearly this is something she isn’t going to share? I saw a LOAD of these comments like 20 + but there all gone now so she’s obviously deleting them!!
I think so too! Unless someone announces it it’s rude! What if she isn’t and she’s just put some weight on? What if she’s having problems with her pregnancy? It’s just inappropriate

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think it’s a bit rude to comment congratulations like this? Maybe I’m wrong but clearly this is something she isn’t going to share? I saw a LOAD of these comments like 20 + but there all gone now so she’s obviously deleting them!!
Has time to read and delete them but not reply 🤔
I do agree that it’s rude though

I wouldn't be surprised if some people interpreted her pumpkin as an announcement of sorts. A couple of weeks ago, the actress Jennifer Garner posted a photo of her pumpkin carving and it was a big pumpkin made to look like a house, with a smaller pumpkin inside- just like Jess'. Her comment section BLEW UP with people thinking it was a pregnancy announcement. She ended up coming out and saying that she was not pregnant since so many people thought she was.

I've thought she was pregnant ever since the book situation. I use the Goodreads app and it's next to impossible to mark a book as "Currently Reading" from your Kindle. When you start reading a book on Kindle, it automatically posts the update to your Goodreads account unless you specifically turn it off. Personally, I don't even pay attention to that feature and she probably doesn't either, which is why the slip up happened.

Reactions: 5
I honestly would have never linked the pumpkin to her possible pregnancy if it wasn't for the comments here, however the number "22" written on it does make me wonder what it is related to. If she only wanted to write an address to the house, why not 31 or something truly halloween related? Plus the fact that it matches with the timeline... Idk!

Reactions: 7
I honestly would have never linked the pumpkin to her possible pregnancy if it wasn't for the comments here, however the number "22" written on it does make me wonder what it is related to. If she only wanted to write an address to the house, why not 31 or something truly halloween related? Plus the fact that it matches with the timeline... Idk!
I thought 22 might simply be their new address?

Reactions: 16
Since the pregnancy book on goodreads months back, I have always been on the fence on whether or not she was pregnant. To me, the slight body changes or fatigue could be due to anything from depression, corona or her mum.

But this vlog and pumpkin confirms it for me, she definitely is and it’s a matter of time before she announces it.

I do understand she’s deleting comments on this though, even if she weren’t pregnant. I would never entertain or respond to pregnancy fishing comments either.

Reactions: 2
Btw guys Brittany Bathgate makes serious old Jess vibes vlogs. I love her. She's just turned 30 and as I'm a bit older now, people who are just starting/in uni like that naya Florence girl are a bit too young for me now. She's exactly what Jess could've been.

Also that Florence girl is in Edin right? I looked up one of her recent uni days vlogs and I don't buy that she can wear a crop top w no jumper all day in her flat! Their heating bills must be through the roof lol it's f@kng freezing!

Since the pregnancy book on goodreads months back, I have always been on the fence on whether or not she was pregnant. To me, the slight body changes or fatigue could be due to anything from depression, corona or her mum.

But this vlog and pumpkin confirms it for me, she definitely is and it’s a matter of time before she announces it.

I do understand she’s deleting comments on this though, even if she weren’t pregnant. I would never entertain or respond to pregnancy fishing comments either.
how could people comment that she's pregnant even if it's super obvious hinting if she hasn't officially announced it?! It's so rude!

Reactions: 1
^ Just adding to the recommendations, this time book-related. Since Jess's book videos have been subpar for the past couple of years, here are a few channels I adore as an English literature graduate if anyone is interested.

1. * e m m i e* - a wholesome and charismatic English/classics student whom, unlike Jess, I find incredibly motivating since she suffered a brain concussion and managed to find the strength to finish her studies in the process.
2. Jen Campbell - another wonderful YouTuber who gives outstanding contemporary literature recommendations.
3. Books and Things - focused on Victorian literature, amazingly detailed reviews.
4. CarolynMarieReads - a talented artist with an exceptional gift for literary analysis, especially for classics.
5. Better Than Food - this man's a legend.
6. R.C. Waldun - a well-rounded channel with many videos on philosophy and general life/writing tips.

If you're tired of watching her regurgitate GoodReads reviews, I would highly recommend these channels 🤗

Reactions: 3
I don't mean to speculate and I know she hasn't been posting as frequently as previous years, but she also hasn't shown herself drinking in any of her vlogs/photos that I've noticed. I remember last year she would often capture having a glass of wine by the fire etc. Am I overthinking this? Probably 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.