Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been replying to boost her engagement, if you look at the comments per post, they low, and she makes up half of them. I reckon bare mineral told her she needs to engage for their AD and so she’s just continued to do so

Reactions: 9
Never mind, just got round to watching that part. It obviously stands for 22 weeks, which equals 5 months. Fits the timeline perfectly.

I'm convinced she's pregnant now.
Woow great thoughts!

Edit: that sounds sarcastic but not at all! I would never have reached that conclusion

Screenshot_20201107-165352_Google.jpg

I'm stretching but I want to contribute

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know what good for her! If this is what she wants! I actually think they’d have one hell of a good birth video if they decided they wanted to publish it, Zak can clearly get good shots and Jess has good music choice! Ah! Hope everything goes well for her!

Reactions: 7
Did someone here comment on her vid congratulating her as they didn't know she was expecting?

Did someone here comment on her vid congratulating her as they didn't know she was expecting?
I’ve reported the comment as I think if it is someone from here (I doubt it) it’s bang out of order

Reactions: 2
I’ve reported the comment as I think if it is someone from here (I doubt it) it’s bang out of order
I don't think someone would follow this thread but not watch any of her videos though so can't be someone here. Wonder what they saw in the vlog that made them so sure she's pregnant - like we all have the knowledge of everything else leading up to now but this person has said they haven't watched her in ages and then suddenly are convinced enough by something in the video to assume she is pregnant and then convinced enough to comment it

I don't think someone would follow this but not watch any of her videos though so can't be someone here. Wonder what they saw in the vlog that made them so sure she's pregnant
I saw the comment and I agree. Sometimes I think we're reaching on this thread, but if someone who doesn't read here noticed something, it must be quite obvious. Where there's smoke...

Reactions: 1
I really hope her mom's treatment are going well, her message at the end on the video made me think that perhaps she'd had some bad news regarding that.

Reactions: 4
I really hope her mom's treatment are going well, her message at the end on the video made me think that perhaps she'd had some bad news regarding that.
I’ve just watched it and that’s what I thought! Where she said routine changes where she’d be in the car more! Maybe her mum is having more treatments etc?

I don't think someone would follow this thread but not watch any of her videos though so can't be someone here. Wonder what they saw in the vlog that made them so sure she's pregnant - like we all have the knowledge of everything else leading up to now but this person has said they haven't watched her in ages and then suddenly are convinced enough by something in the video to assume she is pregnant and then convinced enough to comment it
I mean, I follow this thread but I hardly watch any of her videos. I go here to see read up on people to see how they’ve been doing and I can’t be bothered to to catch up on old videos.

It wasn’t me commenting though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.