Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlogs have been so full of pure nothingness. There’s hardly anything to comment on, good or bad.

I just feel drained watching how sluggish and tired she is. weird to think I used to come away from her vlogs feeling motivated and relaxed.
Skimmed through her latest vlog and it's just her face. This is why I stopped watching, she has literally nothing interesting going on in her life.

Reactions: 10
to me her face is quite full and possibly swollen? She has a lot of breakouts in places we haven’t seen before!
I haven't seen the video yet, but saw a still or Instagram post somewhere and I immediately thought she'd had fillers as her face looked fuller?

Reactions: 1
As someone who also has a crossbite and uneven jaw this kind of killed me on the inside lol 😭 I understand your point, but if hers is to the point of needing jaw surgery to fix it, that is an invasive surgery with a pretty unpleasant recovery.
I’m also with you on this one 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
to me her face is quite full and possibly swollen? She has a lot of breakouts in places we haven’t seen before!
I think she said she is a face picker, so might be she was stressed out and picked a couple of spots.

Reactions: 3
I haven't seen the video yet, but saw a still or Instagram post somewhere and I immediately thought she'd had fillers as her face looked fuller?
I've watched her first vlog now and definitely not fillers haha (not that there's anything wrong with fillers, it was just a thought). It's so nice to see her again and to listen to her, but she's already alluding to lots happening these last months, and stress and exhaustion. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes *shrugs* I'm living through a very tough time in my life and allude to it sometimes but generally prefer not to go into it with people as I'm private, but sometimes feel like I want people to know I'm struggling a bit, as I feel like I'm not the best version of me rn... if that makes sense. Perhaps she's doing that?

she's already alluding to lots happening these last months, and stress and exhaustion. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes *shrugs* I'm living through a very tough time in my life and allude to it sometimes but generally prefer not to go into it with people as I'm private, but sometimes feel like I want people to know I'm struggling a bit, as I feel like I'm not the best version of me rn... if that makes sense. Perhaps she's doing that?
yeah except she’s been stressed and exhausted for years even though she’s been out of school since 2018 and without a fulltime job. it’s irritating seeing someone with all the resources in the world not using it to make her life a least bit fulfilling

Reactions: 16
Skimmed through her latest vlog and it's just her face. This is why I stopped watching, she has literally nothing interesting going on in her life.
It's so sad how her content has gone so downhill. I don't need "exciting" content from vlogs. I used to happily watch Jess read a book, make a cup of tea, getting ready, typing up an essay. There's not even any joy in that any more.

Reactions: 13
Not that we should but do you think she might be pregnant again? It could in a normal person explain feeling tired and sluggish all the time and being fuller in the face?
I can’t think really of what else it could be because it’s not fillers

Reactions: 8
"getting some rest".... that's the title of the vlog. She is a joke, honestly, or just simply delusional.

Not that we should but do you think she might be pregnant again? It could in a normal person explain feeling tired and sluggish all the time and being fuller in the face?
I can’t think really of what else it could be because it’s not fillers
I hope that's not the case. She can barely function with one... imagine another one 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
"getting some rest".... that's the title of the vlog. She is a joke, honestly, or just simply delusional.

I hope that's not the case. She can barely function with one... imagine another one 🥴

Jess ✨going easy on herself✨ for the last 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've watched her first vlog now and definitely not fillers haha (not that there's anything wrong with fillers, it was just a thought). It's so nice to see her again and to listen to her, but she's already alluding to lots happening these last months, and stress and exhaustion. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes *shrugs* I'm living through a very tough time in my life and allude to it sometimes but generally prefer not to go into it with people as I'm private, but sometimes feel like I want people to know I'm struggling a bit, as I feel like I'm not the best version of me rn... if that makes sense. Perhaps she's doing that?
I don’t really know about that but it might be about her mother’s health again? She did mention some things happening in the past months in her new (and very dull and very boring) vlog.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really know about that but it might be about her mother’s health again? She did mention some things happening in the past months in her new (and very dull and very boring) vlog.
Hoping that’s not the case, but it definitely seems as though there’s things going on beyond her house reno and her mom selling the family home.

Reactions: 1
Hoping that’s not the case, but it definitely seems as though there’s things going on beyond her house reno and her mom selling the family home.
I think her mum and step dad could be getting divorced… he left his wife who was going through chemo to go to the farm for some months during covid! I think if it was her mums health she might have mentioned it because she has before but she’s never really mentioned their relationship

I think her mum and step dad could be getting divorced… he left his wife who was going through chemo to go to the farm for some months during covid! I think if it was her mums health she might have mentioned it because she has before but she’s never really mentioned their relationship
Yes I do remember seeing that, I think you’re correct unfortunately. When I first saw that I was hoping it was just to try to protect an immunocompromised family member, but everyone else in the family stayed home as far as I know?

It's so sad how her content has gone so downhill. I don't need "exciting" content from vlogs. I used to happily watch Jess read a book, make a cup of tea, getting ready, typing up an essay. There's not even any joy in that any more.
Oh same but when influencers' whole lives become so removed from what normal people do - whether that's Jess treating every day like a weekend or influencers saying that they've done "so much" which includes answering emails and getting their nails done, I just lose interest.

he left his wife who was going through chemo to go to the farm for some months during covid!
Wasn’t this something to do with not wanting to pass anything on to her whilst she was vulnerable and shielding?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't think you can jump to conclusions and say 'he left his wife who was going through chemo'. My understanding was that he moved out there with the dog as she was struggling with the London stairs

Reactions: 9
I just watched the second vlogtober video where you can see the baby very briefly, and how much she's grown. I completely respect Jess's decision not to show that side of her life and not expose the baby to the internet, and in a personal level I agree.
But on the other hand, the way I view Jess has always been as a young person, a student.. (living at home and not having a proper job doesn't help change that image either), so her being a mum is such a difficult image for me. If she had chosen to show that part of her life, it would make for a more interesting "character" development in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling Jessie's mum has already moved out to her new house. Everytime Jessie films there are no traces of other people, event the pictures in their sitting room were only of Jessie. The same for all of the storage in in that sitting area of the kitchen, full of Ines's stuff. Maybe mum has moved out but still keeps the house so Jessie has time to get her tit together and move. Once Jessie moves to her new house down the road, Jessie's mum will finally sell.

She wrote a review about a book she hasn't managed to finish yet. WTF!? This girl is unbelievable. I'm so envious of her job for the Sunday Times - she does not deserve it :mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.