Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol, Jess citing worrying about “the state of the world and the state of this country” as one of the reasons why she hasn’t been feeling well recently 🙃

imagine if she actually had to experience any of the tit that’s going on in the world instead of sitting in her ivory tower sighing sadly about it. how is there anyone left that takes her seriously anymore?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Only reason she’s posted is because it was sponsored…. Funny how she has found the time to list so much stuff on vinted and depop after all these years……

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Only reason she’s posted is because it was sponsored…. Funny how she has found the time to list so much stuff on vinted and depop after all these years……
Looks like she’s having a proper clean out too- all those Jeffery Campbell shoes etc

Reactions: 6
My grandma has a similar pair of shoes to the sponsored one. The difference is that she can pull them off, Jess looks ridiculous in them. Def not her style and it shows

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually shocked at some of the Jess staple items she’s selling. The unif crayola jumper being one!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
lol, Jess citing worrying about “the state of the world and the state of this country” as one of the reasons why she hasn’t been feeling well recently 🙃

imagine if she actually had to experience any of the tit that’s going on in the world instead of sitting in her ivory tower sighing sadly about it. how is there anyone left that takes her seriously anymore?
im actually livid lmao… the fact that she’s sitting there in that bleeping multi-million property home while doing a state of the art renovation on her own multi million property, buying about 5 new luxury items a week while ALSO having just been on her trillionth holiday of the last 12 months and she’s sitting there lamenting at how she’s “worried about the state of the world…. Worried about providing for her little family”. I used to feel sorry for her but now I’m just angry - there’s no way she can be this tone deaf. It’s gotten beyond the pale.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m actually shocked at some of the Jess staple items she’s selling. The unif crayola jumper being one!
Yeah there’s definitely some stuff that I’m surprised to see her selling!

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed her saying she's a perfectionist when it comes to sorting out and so if she starts it'll take a day and she 'doesn't have a whole day'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
do u reckon she's getting cut of or that her moms new house just has no room for her? :LOL:
I think getting cut off is probably the reality check Jessie needs, but given that she stayed in that flat (can't recall if her mother owned the flat, or who owned it) expense-free and at her convenience while renovations were happening at her mum's house (I think it was Indie's room?), I suspect her mum will do anything/everything to keep Jessie's life as comfortable as possible.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but I reckon her mum wouldn't factor Jess, Zak and Ines into the decision-making for the new house. Not an intentional 'we're cutting you off and kicking you out' but like being practical and not anticipating your nearly 30yo daughter (who has a house) and her partner and baby are coming along too

Reactions: 11
Does she say what she's doing with the money does she donate it? I wonder if any of the items were free from brands, always find it a bit icky when influencers sell stuff they got for free and keep the money.

Reactions: 4
Does she say what she's doing with the money does she donate it? I wonder if any of the items were free from brands, always find it a bit icky when influencers sell stuff they got for free and keep the money.
Pretty sure she keeps the money for herself and some items are definitely gifted e.g. all of her Freepeople clothes she got for free as she's been getting vouchers from them for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah but I reckon her mum wouldn't factor Jess, Zak and Ines into the decision-making for the new house. Not an intentional 'we're cutting you off and kicking you out' but like being practical and not anticipating your nearly 30yo daughter (who has a house) and her partner and baby are coming along too
Yes, I think you're absolutely right. I suspect her mum will look for a 3BR (1 for Mum, 1 for Indie, 1 guest room) and will basically force Jessie & co. out. To your point, it's likely not practical to buy a 4BR house in central London. If I had to bet, Jessie will be back in that flat once her mum moves and that will be the fire she needs to get moving on her own house.

I will say though supply chains are still quite tight and appliances still take several months to arrive. I know they're working on the kitchen now so hopefully they've had the foresight (or the developers have...) to order in advance.

Reactions: 5
You’re forgetting the farm… she’ll be hibernating there for 4 months soon

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agree, this really grates on me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.