Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shocked at some of the Jess staple items she’s selling. The unif crayola jumper being one!
The unif jumper isn’t “in” anymore, same with a lot of the things, I’m not surprised at all she’s a trend follower really.

I was almost sick when she said “providing for my little family” you barely do anything Jess and will never struggle like a lot of us.

Reactions: 13
I think getting cut off is probably the reality check Jessie needs, but given that she stayed in that flat (can't recall if her mother owned the flat, or who owned it) expense-free and at her convenience while renovations were happening at her mum's house (I think it was Indie's room?), I suspect her mum will do anything/everything to keep Jessie's life as comfortable as possible.
I think she said they were renting it while her mum is doing renovations on the new house.

Kinda surprised she does both vinted and depop. Seems like a lot of work for little benefit for her lol. Wouldn't it be easier to just donate or sell only pricier items.

Reactions: 4
Ok WHO is voting for this 💀💀💀
She sure is paying for the award. The blog was down for more than half of the year.

And it really bothers me that she is selling stuff for 2€. Are you that greedy that you cannot donate the fast fashion items, especially given that you are selling items that probably you didn't pay for to begin with?! I guess she is.
And, maybe it's me or a cultural thing, but how are all her clothes so wrinkly. If you don't iron and/or fold properly it shows and you cannot say that those clothes were kept in good or pristine condition.

Reactions: 12
Winning an award but not making the effort to go to the ceremony is the most on brand Jess thing to do it’s almost hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am so shocked she’s won that award for the minimal amount of blog posts she’s created this year. Who the hell voted for her?!?!?

Reactions: 8
I just watched her vlog where she said she has to read 5 books within a week for her Sunday times submission. And she hasn’t done it yet and running behind. How can she have a paying job and not stick to deadlines. I don’t get it

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just watched her vlog where she said she has to read 5 books within a week for her Sunday times submission. And she hasn’t done it yet and running behind. How can she have a paying job and not stick to deadlines. I don’t get it
I don’t understand her at all lol she has posted three videos in the space of a week? Why not post one video a week and then she’s got 3 weeks worth of content out because we know she can go weeks/months without posting.

Reactions: 14
In her new video she is showing some FarFetch trousers. They are SILVER trousers and they are almost 500 pounds. And I quote: "...when they arrived, they had some of the silver coming off in larger flaps... and I just took it off. It gives you your own unique distressed style (...) And you won't be able to wash them. I've accepted that".

Honestly. I know she works with FarFetch, and I even enyoing her hauls (not that I can buy anything, but anyway). But is she trying to sell £500 silver trousers that you can only wear a couple of times? I have no words. You'd think she would at least promote things that are good quality and can last a long time considering their price. This is ridiculous and distateful considering the current crisis.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
In her new video she is showing some FarFetch trousers. They are SILVER trousers and they are almost 500 pounds. And I quote: "...when they arrived, they had some of the silver coming off in larger flaps... and I just took it off. It gives you your own unique distressed style (...) And you won't be able to wash them. I've accepted that".

Honestly. I know she works with FarFetch, and I even enyoing her hauls (not that I can buy anything, but anyway). But is she trying to sell £500 silver trousers that you can only wear a couple of times? I have no words. You'd think she would at least promote things that are good quality and can last a long time considering their price. This is ridiculous and distateful considering the current crisis.
Wasn’t she going on about wanting to be more sustainable? What a joke

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

I'm all for wearing what you like and experimenting with your wardrobe, but this is like throwing money. She could have gotten something nicer for the fraction of the cost. I'm wondering if this will be sent to her depop couple of months down the line.

it’s only about half, maybe even a third of her patreon money so it’s not real money

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.