Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her mum thinks that she paying for her still and her new family...

Reactions: 4
Surely nobody would be stupid enough to subscribe to her Patreon. Her mother earns over a million pounds per year. She owns multiple properties. This is some serious late-stage capitalism tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Surely nobody would be stupid enough to subscribe to her Patreon. Her mother earns over a million pounds per year. She owns multiple properties. This is some serious late-stage capitalism tit.
I'd love to agree with you, but sadly I've seen way too many people in her comments telling her how excited they are for the Patreon...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd love to agree with you, but sadly I've seen way too many people in her comments telling her how excited they are for the Patreon...
I just don’t understand what they’ll be getting for their money. Her wanging on about 600-page literary fiction novels and showing off yet another baggy T-shirt?

Reactions: 10
I think she’s got some hard core fans that think it means they’ll get what they get from other creators which is more content all the time…. She’s fucked though because patroon isn’t nice all of the time, if she states what she’s giving each tier and doesn’t deliver…. Refund city

Reactions: 6
I feel like those people are newer fans who got into her after her uni days. And in a way they don’t know her as well?(not saying any people on the internet really know her i mean she’s a stranger). I’ve been subscribed since 2015 and honestly she really peaked in her last year in uni her videos were so good and she was always vlogging. Personally i’m not that excited about her content anymore so i hardly ever watch her vlogs and i can’t imagine anyone who’s seen her potential being excited about this patreon thing.

Really wonder how she will cope with negativity on Patreon if she goes through with it XD

I don't understand how she can say "I'm just never going to put out content regularly, and I've accepted that!" and still be planning on going through with the Patreon, which literally requires you to put out content regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just don’t understand what they’ll be getting for their money. Her wanging on about 600-page literary fiction novels and showing off yet another baggy T-shirt?
I think she plans to move her book content from youtube to exclusively patreon Doesn't mean it's going to be enough content but I guess some people will pay for it...

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how she can say "I'm just never going to put out content regularly, and I've accepted that!" and still be planning on going through with the Patreon, which literally requires you to put out content regularly.
cause she doesn’t really have a plan nor the urge to stick to it

Reactions: 1
I feel like I'm in the minority when I say that I like her book content because we have similar tastes, but I certainly will never pay for it.

Reactions: 8
I feel like I'm in the minority when I say that I like her book content because we have similar tastes, but I certainly will never pay for it.
I agree. I think it’s in poor taste for her to not reply to a single YouTube or Instagram comment for the last 5 years and then suddenly turn around and say she wants a ‘community’ on Patreon, i.e. ‘I’ll talk to you if you pay me.’ There are definitely young women (I assume mostly women) who will pay because they yearn for her lifestyle and to emulate her life, when really they’re just going to be leaving themselves another £5 shorter at the end of each month.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ngl I'd pay for her 'what I got for Christmas/birthday' videos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ngl I'd pay for her 'what I got for Christmas/birthday' videos
I still don’t understand her logic of stopping them, like us seeing her living in basically the penthouse of her mums multi-million pound house for the other 364 days of the year is fine in her eyes, but her showing nice handbags and jewellery for one day was a step too far in the bragging game.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still don’t understand her logic of stopping them, like us seeing her living in basically the penthouse of her mums multi-million pound house for the other 364 days of the year is fine in her eyes, but her showing nice handbags and jewellery for one day was a step too far in the bragging game.
Was less her logic and more the logic of the viewers. I guess her 'what I got for' videos were likely to end up being watched by those who aren't subscribed/don't usually watch her other content. Whereas knowing her financial situation requires a bit of boring vlog watching which those kinda people wouldn't watch. I mean I agree but I don't think it's her drawing the line, it was the comments.

Reactions: 4
An hour long vlog?! Jeez. Way too long. Has anyone watched it? I can't justify losing an hour on it.

Jess: *does bare minimum of one video in 2months*
Her subscribers:
Screenshot_20220425-210617_YouTube.jpg

Though some balance:

Screenshot_20220425-210650_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would not like to see my gift that I gave someone privately discussed and judged on the internet. Even if it’s not clear what family member gave it, it’s not fun to see people in the comments look up prices and comment on it. So perhaps that is part of the reasoning, to respect those who gave her these things.

Her mother certainly got judged for spoiling her a lot. She is still being judged of course, but it’s not such direct link to a particular video.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.