Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abc802

I like Jess, and I like a chatty vlog. Would not pay for Patreon and honestly kind of baffled that she could say she wants to build a community when she never even bothers to respond to (or read?) any of her comments?? Surely that's a minimum step one.

Reactions: 19

idk2

VIP Member
Jess will never be poor, nor will Ines. Just in property alone, they are worth MILLIONS. And we only know of 3/4 within their immediate family. I'm 100% sure her mother/step father probably have a larger property portfolio that they have accumulated to diversity their wealth.

I also think she has a trust fund she has access too now and she gets a monthly stipend however its such a monthly stipend that I dont think she would ever actually spend that much money a month. The trust and any inheritance will surely be invested and reinvested too. Jess mother and FATHER (he's rich too, dont forget) have most likely been accumulating hundreds of thousands a year just from their investments.

Once your that level of rich where you have a salary of millions a year as a base and then diversified incomes, it will be very hard for them to go broke just because Jess decides she's not working. Jess may not be sensible but the financial advisors behind her parents and step dad clearly are guiding them in the right direction.

She most likely doesn't have any mortgage on that property and her mum probably doesn't mind living with her first grandchild! So many families are multi-generational, its really NOT that strange. You're all thinking as if she lives within such close quarters of her mother when in reality they all their own bloody floors in that LDN home. I bet they even have help.

Abc802

Why is she listing cheap clothes for sale? I understand designer stuff but H&M, ASOS, £5-£15 an item? Just donate it? She doesn't need the money and there are better uses of her time...

palmer

Chatty Member
The way she was talking about how it would be impossible if the baby got sick or things came up...it's like she's basically already planning on failing. Why did she not just commit to doing weekly vlogs or something? People tell her over and over that they're happy with whatever is easiest and best for her, no need to rush to edit and make a bunch of boring vlogs of the same things at home, just do one per week of the highlights, and she consistently ignores all feedback from, essentially, her customers and just does whatever she wants anyway, which ends up never working out.
she ignores the feedback bc she never reads her comments so she doesn't even know what the feedback is to begin with

I just spat my drink at this comment under here last video
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 14.50.02.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

coriander

VIP Member
I've always thought that it's a shame she hasn't done much with herself despite all the opportunities she's had. Rich family, went to a top school (St Paul's I think?) so great start in life, and physically gorgeous which again really helps in life. Yet she's at home doing really mundane things and has been doing so for a few years. I mean I'm not saying that everyone needs to keep achieving new goals or be conventionally successful but she's literally doing fuck all.

palmer

Chatty Member
Honestly i couldn't care less where her money comes from -- trust fund, her mom's bank account, her own bank account, a piggybank, whatever. At the end of the day, all that matters and the only thing we know for sure is that she has a fuckton of it. It's obvious her entire family is rich (mom, dad, stepdad, everyone) and she takes advantage of it, on top of making far more money than she deserves from her shitty, repetitive ads. What infuriates me is knowing she essentially has 3 houses, including one that's been sitting empty for 3 years, when there are people who can't find housing. And that the main reason she hasn't moved into that stupid house yet is because she is too lazy to get things going. Ultimate rich people problems.

coriander

VIP Member
I'm really surprised she bothered listing so many things on Vinted. Some are going for just £2. I mean if I had her money I would donate to charity shops, my time is worth way more than a few pounds. Clearly she does nothing all day.

• Heart

mushkala

Chatty Member
I don't think it would matter how frequently she uploaded if the uploads were quality. You know they won't be from Jess. They'll be infrequent 'Hi my loves, sorry for not posting but I've been so busy! My family went to stay in a luxury lodge in South Africa...' posts once a month
Seriously why does her family always stay in luxury lodges in Asia or Africa specifically, it gives off weird colonizer vibes

Reactions: 18

sheleg

VIP Member
I would honestly rather throw ten pound notes on a bonfire than subscribe to her Patreon.

• Haha

eilidhh

The Patreons I know of are people who do a lot of research and work for their content.
I agree with this so much! The people I support on Patreon (in my opinion) are making useful, engaging and important content and I want to pay them so they can make more of this content! I would never consider supporting someone who sits in their pyjamas talking to the camera about how many hours their baby sleeps for 25 minutes at a time and then shows us a 3k coat they bought....

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
As someone has already said, it was never about 'building community' for her because if that were the case, she would at least reply to her YouTube comments. She does ZERO interaction and then expects people to pay on top of that.

I think I'm in the minority here when I say I would spoil my kid also if l had millions of pounds. Life doesn't have to be hard for everybody and working hard is not always a blessing.
She's not a daughter with a bad reputation and questionable behavior(doing drugs etc).
Like her mom, I would totally pay for my daughter's and granddaughter's house and help them in any way I can, while I'm alive, to actually get to see them happy. Not through inheritance money, when I'm dead. Money comes and goes, life is short, whatever.
Maybe taking care of her family brings joy to her mom.
Jess is just lazy and feels guilty most of the time and it definitely has a impact on her mental health.

slugella

VIP Member
I think I'm in the minority here when I say I would spoil my kid also if l had millions of pounds. Life doesn't have to be hard for everybody and working hard is not always a blessing.
She's not a daughter with a bad reputation and questionable behavior(doing drugs etc).
Like her mom, I would totally pay for my daughter's and granddaughter's house and help them in any way I can, while I'm alive, to actually get to see them happy. Not through inheritance money, when I'm dead. Money comes and goes, life is short, whatever.
Maybe taking care of her family brings joy to her mom.
Jess is just lazy and feels guilty most of the time and it definitely has a impact on her mental health.
I agree. And I also don't think she should have to force herself into an office job, or run herself ragged just to be seen as busy when she has the option not to.

I just find it weird that she doesn't really do anything. She could volunteer, try out cool hobbies, work on skills at classes, or even spend her free time doing cool stuff like trips, shows, museums etc more than she does. She is so blessed with money and time, which most people aren't as they have to spend all their time working to make ends meet, and it just looks like she's wasting it. Maybe she does do more fun stuff than she shows, or maybe she's just not interested in doing anything which is her choice, but as someone who has to work more hours than I would like to, it's veryyy frustrating to watch. Even worse when she makes comments like she's sooo busy and tired my loves, still figuring things out, can't commit to uploading etc.

madelane

I’m just going to leave the begging of this patrons only message here:

“Hi my loves,

I've been a bit absent on here and the Discord the last couple of days for which I apologise - it's been very busy round here! But I finally feel like I'm finding my momentum a little bit and I better had because we are heading into the last few months of the year and it only gets busier from here 🤞🏼…”

and by busier she means christmas shopping

• Wow
  • Sick

palmer

Chatty Member
One thing that has always intrigued me is that Jess didn't have a company listed on companies house. Her name wasn't in any records. I always figured since her mom is a topnotch tax lawyer she must've arranged something different for her. But it turns out this past August 2021 she finally registered a company called SBJ LTD. Jess owns 80% of the shares of that company and Zak owns 20%. Just thought that was interesting... and it'll be interesting to see what the accounts look like whenever they file their first balance sheet.

eelaii

VIP Member
I suspect her influencer money is just pocket money to her. Her true wealth comes from a trust fund. It is what bought her house and that lazy lifestyle with Zack. Influencer money is just for her shopping ugly but expensive clothes. Her baby's expenses is likely covered by trust as well.