Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's unbelievable! I don't get why she doesn't even take in to consideration the idea of looking for a normal job since this whole influencer thing isn't working out her.
She’s raking it in! People underestimate how much influencers get paid. The times must be paying her a decent amount for her book section too

Reactions: 3
I suspect her influencer money is just pocket money to her. Her true wealth comes from a trust fund. It is what bought her house and that lazy lifestyle with Zack. Influencer money is just for her shopping ugly but expensive clothes. Her baby's expenses is likely covered by trust as well.

Reactions: 18
Her opening patreon strangely coincides with her stopping posting to youtube. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She's unbelievable! I don't get why she doesn't even take in to consideration the idea of looking for a normal job since this whole influencer thing isn't working out her.
I think on some level she knows she doesn’t have what it takes to hold down a normal job unless she drastically changes her work ethic. Being accountable, being expected to show up and work according to an employer’s demands and expectations, having consequences for slacking off… she’d rather call herself a “freelancer” and do little to no work rather than join us plebs.

and I don’t necessarily blame her for it. but there are so many ways she *could* make being an influencer work for her and make it a fun & creative job, but instead she’s just chosen to be a leech and literally charge people just to be in her presence lol

Reactions: 9
Imagine her shock when normal working people have their children on routines and schedules….. i really wonder what Indie thinks of all of Jess and Zak’s “work ethic”

Reactions: 12
I’m so shocked 🙄 it’s amazing how routines only work when the adults adhere to them too. As soon as my sister figured out a nap and bedtime routine for my niece, she napped like a dream for everyone … except my mom. Guess who can’t adhere to routines? It’s not my niece… it’s my mother 🙄

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting that she's using her full name online now. Did she not post it before because of potential future employers seeing it?

Reactions: 2
I think it was more to do with general internet safety / privacy
I think it's just a general trend. Lots of people have switched from their old username to their name in the past few years. (For example Lizzy Hadfield instead of Shot From the Street)

Reactions: 5
Now that she’s got a column in a national newspaper supposedly off the back of her English degrees and book content (and definitely not her family connections 🙄) it makes sense to start using her full name rather than a blog name she came up with as a teenager.

Now that she’s got a column in a national newspaper supposedly off the back of her English degrees and book content (and definitely not her family connections 🙄) it makes sense to start using her full name rather than a blog name she came up with as a teenager.
True, and I bet she sees it as more "legitimate" attaching her name to The Sunday Times rather than Youtube...

Reactions: 1
Is she out of her mind ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, not a single reply to a YouTube comment in about 7 years but now we should pay to meet her ?
paying to meet a rich person at the start of a recession and cost of living crisis? Has she ever been more tone deaf?

She really is the living end. If you are skint love (which we all know you are not) then put one of your family farmhouses on AirBnb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's just a general trend. Lots of people have switched from their old username to their name in the past few years. (For example Lizzy Hadfield instead of Shot From the Street)
But as usual Jess is about a year or two behind everyone else

Reactions: 10
OMG I haven’t thought about that hipster beanpole for a hot sec! BRB -
off to check her Tattle page.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was posted on her IG a while ago (asking about vitamin C serums), but does anyone else get irrationally annoyed when she asks for "budget friendly" recommendations
Like - you can afford anything you want. The only reason I could see for it is maybe if she wants to share it with aff link and knows nobody else is going to pay their monthly food bill on a serum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.