Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was posted on her IG a while ago (asking about vitamin C serums), but does anyone else get irrationally annoyed when she asks for "budget friendly" recommendations
Like - you can afford anything you want. The only reason I could see for it is maybe if she wants to share it with aff link and knows nobody else is going to pay their monthly food bill on a serum
Definitely an ongoing theme with her. Veganism too expensive, ‘need X that won’t break the bank’ blah blah blah… then cut to the next clip in the vlog and she’s wearing 4k worth of jewellery on her way to fly first class to a tropical location for a 3 week 5 star holiday

Reactions: 18
This was posted on her IG a while ago (asking about vitamin C serums), but does anyone else get irrationally annoyed when she asks for "budget friendly" recommendations
Like - you can afford anything you want. The only reason I could see for it is maybe if she wants to share it with aff link and knows nobody else is going to pay their monthly food bill on a serum
Also she seems to get all of her makeup and skincare sent to her and doesn’t seem to be that “into” it, so I can see her genuinely being like ughhhh I have to buy it myself?! and wanting something cheaper so she can continue to buy enough clothes for a small country. Agreed on the affiliate link, although she seems to have some really well-off followers if people are buying from her links.

Reactions: 5
Also she seems to get all of her makeup and skincare sent to her and doesn’t seem to be that “into” it, so I can see her genuinely being like ughhhh I have to buy it myself?! and wanting something cheaper so she can continue to buy enough clothes for a small country. Agreed on the affiliate link, although she seems to have some really well-off followers if people are buying from her links.
Since Farfetch is still sponsoring her years later, her followers must be spending tons of money through her links

Reactions: 3
2BEFCDD5-D99D-42C2-A1DA-684C99C83141.jpeg

Am I misinterpreting this, or is she actually going on vacation… again…?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
"If you are a bit of a fashion bargain hunter..."

You lazy, condescending prick.

Reactions: 11
To be fair, ‘holiday mode’ is a setting on Vinted which means people can’t see your listings. It’s called that because if you are going on holiday you put your account into holiday mode to avoid selling stuff when you can’t post it out. However I’ve been selling stuff on Vinted for the past month and going to the post office three times a week to ensure that I sell everything. Just shows what we all know, she doesn’t need the money, it’s just greed.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, ‘holiday mode’ is a setting on Vinted which means people can’t see your listings. It’s called that because if you are going on holiday you put your account into holiday mode to avoid selling stuff when you can’t post it out. However I’ve been selling stuff on Vinted for the past month and going to the post office three times a week to ensure that I sell everything. Just shows what we all know, she doesn’t need the money, it’s just greed.
Ah ok, thanks for the background!

All that money spent on English degrees and she can’t even think to put quote marks around “holiday mode” or something to make it clear what she’s talking about

Any thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 4
All that money spent on English degrees and she can’t even think to put quote marks around “holiday mode” or something to make it clear what she’s talking about

Any thread title suggestions?
Sunbeamsjess #4 holiday mode constantly on…. For pateron’s too

Reactions: 9
Oh man her daughter is going to turn out so lazy with parents like that. Jess had two parents in busy jobs so, regardless of how much she saw them, she probably at least subconsciously absorbed some of their work ethic (as a child, not now). Ines has no hope.

Reactions: 7
Any news about her patreon? Is she posting anything there or in the discord? She has 196 patrons right now, but not sure if that's gone up or down. A month since her last YT video....

Reactions: 2
Sunbeamsjess #5 I can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe 197 people are paying this rich girl money only so they get to see her mediocre and scarce videos 2 days before the rest of us. I'm sorry but if any of you are here...are you stupid? do you just enjoy throwing money out the window? I genuinely don't understand why anyone would be her patron.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe 197 people are paying this rich girl money only so they get to see her mediocre and scarce videos 2 days before the rest of us. I'm sorry but if any of you are here...are you stupid? do you just enjoy throwing money out the window? I genuinely don't understand why anyone would be her patron.
It's it was $1 I would do it for the discord, because I like to talk about books and we have similar tastes. But that's my max. Someone here said Jess was actually pretty active on the discord but that was within the first couple weeks - I'm very curious if she's still keeping up with it?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how grotty the house still looks YEARS after they bought it. These two are so lazy and unmotivated to get anything done.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.