Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she listing cheap clothes for sale? I understand designer stuff but H&M, ASOS, £5-£15 an item? Just donate it? She doesn't need the money and there are better uses of her time...

Reactions: 19
She is signed up with them but also not sure the extent of what management do. Guessing it's to negotiate brand deals and some of it has to come from the creator themselves.

Reactions: 1
It'll make sense if she at least sells these cheap clothes and donate the earnings to charity. Heck, she has tons and tons of expensive clothes that she probably forgot about that she could sell. She'll not miss them and does not need them so why not sell it off for charity?

Reactions: 2
Why is she listing cheap clothes for sale? I understand designer stuff but H&M, ASOS, £5-£15 an item? Just donate it? She doesn't need the money and there are better uses of her time...
No seriously, is she hiring an assistant and losing all the proceeds to that?
Maybe she enjoys doing this to feel like she has an "income stream"

And of course it's on vinted where she pays no fees herself.

(No shade to other people who use it, I sell on vinted too, just leaves a sour taste after the whole patreon thing)

What is this sudden blatant cashgrab she's doing lately?? Wtf is wrong with her....

Reactions: 18
She is probably trying to pay for the house renovation since her mother moved into a smaller house. It's time for her own family (Zack and Ines) to have their own home.

She’s honestly disgusting. The absolute balls on her for thinking she’s a big-time celebrity who can CHARGE for an event. How out of touch with reality can you be?

Edit: Also, I voted no and the results were that like 80% said yes. What is wrong with these people? Why are they enabling her outrageous behaviour.

Reactions: 19
As someone has already said, it was never about 'building community' for her because if that were the case, she would at least reply to her YouTube comments. She does ZERO interaction and then expects people to pay on top of that.

Reactions: 18
What is this sudden blatant cashgrab she's doing lately?? Wtf is wrong with her....
She probably tested via patreon if people are willing to pay for no content and now that she knows they do, she’s going full in.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she got this idea from doing the ticketed book club with Bookish Babe, but like… that seemed like a legitimate event?? Like they had the author I think and like gifts and stuff if I remember correctly? (Didn’t go to the event).

She's unbelievable! I don't get why she doesn't even take in to consideration the idea of looking for a normal job since this whole influencer thing isn't working out her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.