Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm her latest vlog is a Samsung smartphone ad, seriously?! As if we aren’t all aware she’s been an iPhone user forever, who always upgrades to the latest top of the range iPhone as soon as it comes out. Ugh, so wasteful and greedy.
Tbf she is still using an iPhone X from what I’ve seen, I assume she’ll be sending it back, what I picked up on was that she was advertising for Vodafone despite being an 02 customer 😂😂 it was so random! Honestly she must just accept every AD willing to shell out

Tbf she is still using an iPhone X from what I’ve seen, I assume she’ll be sending it back, what I picked up on was that she was advertising for Vodafone despite being an 02 customer 😂😂 it was so random! Honestly she must just accept every AD willing to shell out
Omg I haven't watched it yet but that's so cringe! I quickly clicked on the vid last night to see if anyone had mentioned the lack of the word 'ad' in title or thumbnail and no one ever does. Although she did mention in a podcast once that she deleted comments

The way she's rapidly increased her output of sponsored content in the lead up to giving birth, should settle any doubts as to whether she does Youtube for money despite any family wealth.

An obvious point to most of us, but just wanted to highlight it for team 'ShE dOeSn'T nEeD tHe MoNeY'.

Reactions: 16
The way she's rapidly increased her output of sponsored content in the lead up to giving birth, should settle any doubts as to whether she does Youtube for money despite any family wealth.

An obvious point to most of us, but just wanted to highlight it for team 'ShE dOeSn'T nEeD tHe MoNeY'.
I said before that she must do, as she has that massive house to pay for, without the cost of the renovations and seeing as now she employs Zak too she must need it. Yes she is wealthy in terms of familial wealth but she must need to pay for some of her way.

Reactions: 3
I still think she doesn't NEED the money, but I'm sure she's seeing these sponsorships as a way to get money to put toward the house renovations. But her family's wealth means that I think it's tasteless when she complains about her maternity leave being unpaid or something. She'll still have a comfortable living situation that she can use indefinitely until she's ready to come back to making sponsored content.

She said the next 3 weeks will have a vlog day (in her Insta stories I think). I wonder if that means that for some reason she's planning to vlog NO MATTER WHAT even if her baby is born, or if she pre-filmed and edited some vlogs and will just be posting some pre-baby day vlogs. I'm thinking the latter, but it's still funny to me that at a time when most content creators would genuinely be "winding down" she's dialed it up to 11 and then is pretending that 8 is winding down, when her usual level is about a 2.

Reactions: 8
Omg I haven't watched it yet but that's so cringe! I quickly clicked on the vid last night to see if anyone had mentioned the lack of the word 'ad' in title or thumbnail and no one ever does. Although she did mention in a podcast once that she deleted comments
There was a comment on her latest video about how she is totally unrelatable (paying for 2 lots of classes plus all the gear, house, barn etc) that seems to have disappeared, although to be fair I probably would have deleted it to if I was just about to give birth.

There was a comment on her latest video about how she is totally unrelatable (paying for 2 lots of classes plus all the gear, house, barn etc) that seems to have disappeared, although to be fair I probably would have deleted it to if I was just about to give birth.
Not at all surprised that she’s a comment deleter.
Tbh she’s completely unrelatable, but then all influencers are once they make it big - the difference with Jess is that her family’s wealth has always made her unrelatable to most people. Im sure any pregnant people would pay out if they had the means to, the reality is that most people can’t. I’ve always grown up poor, so can’t relate to the excess wealth but I appreciate the transparency of showing her plans, her preparations, etc. It does feel a lot more obvious than it used to, most likely because of the tit the world has dealt with in the past year 🤷🏽‍♀️

Not at all surprised that she’s a comment deleter.
Tbh she’s completely unrelatable, but then all influencers are once they make it big - the difference with Jess is that her family’s wealth has always made her unrelatable to most people. Im sure any pregnant people would pay out if they had the means to, the reality is that most people can’t. I’ve always grown up poor, so can’t relate to the excess wealth but I appreciate the transparency of showing her plans, her preparations, etc. It does feel a lot more obvious than it used to, most likely because of the tit the world has dealt with in the past year 🤷🏽‍♀️
Agreed, she’s been unrelatable since the beginning of her YouTube career. Luxe holidays, $500 advent calendars, etc...all dating back to like 2014

Reactions: 2
maybe just me but isn’t that why people watch her these days ?? 😅 I feel like Jess’ level of luxe is all I can digest cos it never feels show-offish compared to like self made girl bosses like Grace bev - like she isn’t trying to shove it down your throat that she’s wealthy which makes her more mysterious and compelling ? Moral conundrum

Reactions: 14
^ yes agree, that’s why I’ve liked her because it doesn’t feel like she’s boasting, more like stating how the other half live lol

Reactions: 5
Yeah I miss seeing her showing more of her expensive stuff as has been previously said she and her mother have great taste. I actually don’t think she’s been very flashy at all with the baby stuff, shopping for clothes at H&M and M&S. Compared to Megan Ellaby’s baby clothes it’s massively restrained. But Jess comes from money whereas Ellaby screams new money so that could be why. Maybe I’m naive but it also seems that she is buying a lot of the baby stuff herself rather than waiting for sponcon.

Reactions: 16
I’m watching her advertisement snacks vlog from 6 days ago.

the hospital bag snacks.... if she opens one item I’ll be shocked. So much tit for one person who’s probably going to struggle to manage dry toast 😐

i can only assume she’ll have tons of help when the baby comes because these two are hopeless.
i get that she’s heavily pregnant but I see no difference in her get-up-and-go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also really miss her showing more of her expensive items. I used to really look forward to her Christmas and birthday hauls, because they mainly consisted of gifts from her mum and she’d pick really beautiful luxury pieces. I feel as though Jessie doesn’t even casually mention gifts that her mum has bought for her anymore and the only expensive items she shares are gifted from farfetch

I also really miss her showing more of her expensive items. I used to really look forward to her Christmas and birthday hauls, because they mainly consisted of gifts from her mum and she’d pick really beautiful luxury pieces. I feel as though Jessie doesn’t even casually mention gifts that her mum has bought for her anymore and the only expensive items she shares are gifted from farfetch
Now I got a theory about that. Might be a bit wild, but could it be that nowadays she doesn't get that much stuff from her mum? She could be trying to sustain herself on her own. But it is hard to imagine she didn't have help from mum to buy that enormous house.

Reactions: 1
Now I got a theory about that. Might be a bit wild, but could it be that nowadays she doesn't get that much stuff from her mum? She could be trying to sustain herself on her own. But it is hard to imagine she didn't have help from mum to buy that enormous house.
It could also be that her mum is either not gifting her things rn due to her illness, or giving really sentimental gifts due to her illness that she doesn't feel like disclosing, which could be understandable.

Reactions: 3
It could also be that her mum is either not gifting her things rn due to her illness, or giving really sentimental gifts due to her illness that she doesn't feel like disclosing, which could be understandable.
Yeah I've thought this, and I guess now Jessie is going to have a kid her parents' giftgiving is more likely to be focused on the baby than her I'd guess.

Her mum bought her a £3000 dining room table not that long ago 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am firmly in camp ‘she doesn’t need the money’. Her mum and step dad bring in over £3m gross each year, and definitely helped her buy the house and are helping furnish it. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a trust fund. No judgement on this- I think if most parents were in a position to help financially in this way then they would.

However, just because she doesn’t need/isn’t dependent on the income from social media, doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to still have a career/job as an influencer, which is why she still does sponsored content. She’s probably conscious that her life is about to change in a big way, and wants to still have it as a job afterwards hence the planned video days to try and be relevant and have engagement, whilst also juggling life with a newborn.

I like seeing how the other half live so don't mind if she's unrelatable, I can't wait for the fancy house reno 😂 but I think it comes across like she's milking it when there's an ad in every video now and there's an uptick of videos with ads, like she's purposefully making bank when she doesn't make this content at this rate anymore. It's slightly jarring to me because she sometimes gives the impression she can't be arsed vlogging.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.