Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh fair enough, I didn’t realise it was a common thing to do
I’m all for judging here on Tattle, but thinking someone doesn’t love their baby because of how they talk about their baby is quite a strong assumption.

I’m all for judging here on Tattle, but thinking someone doesn’t love their baby because of how they talk about their baby is quite a strong assumption.
The poster said they think Jess doesn't like her baby's name, not that she doesn't love her baby? Which is a fair comment as even Jess said in a video before the birth that she hopes the name grows on her as she's unsure about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
The poster said they think Jess doesn't like her baby's name, not that she doesn't love her baby? Which is a fair comment as even Jess said in a video before the birth that she hopes the name grows on her as she's unsure about it.
Oh sorry. My bad. I read it wrong. My apologies. I should stop posting when on public transport. Sorry @peppy21!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my God the clothes in her latest haul 🤢🤢🤢
Those checked trousers where the pattern doesn’t line up in the crotch area 🤮
And that gigantic stripy dress looks like she’s got tangled up in a duvet cover

Reactions: 3
Oh my God the clothes in her latest haul 🤢🤢🤢
Those checked trousers where the pattern doesn’t line up in the crotch area 🤮
And that gigantic stripy dress looks like she’s got tangled up in a duvet cover
Yeah the trousers just looked like pajama bottoms to me 🤔

Did anyone see this comment on her latest vid? There were a few which mentioned the price of those clothes as well
The thing is, other than the baby, Jessie has always been this way! She’s always done hauls of expensive clothing, amazing trips abroad and her mums house and the barn are gorgeous.

Sure, she was a bit more relatable in drafty Edinburgh student houses but she’s never been one for H&M/primark hauls and that’s part of why I like watching her videos!

Not that that means other viewers should ignore their feelings if it makes them jealous/unhappy, but I don’t think Jess should censor herself just because some viewers dislike it and comment

Reactions: 26
Did anyone see this comment on her latest vid? There were a few which mentioned the price of those clothes as well
Tbh this is true of most influencers
I think with Jess I feel personally less resentful towards her because she could afford to live this way whether she was an influencer or not

Reactions: 17
Tbh this is true of most influencers
I think with Jess I feel personally less resentful towards her because she could afford to live this way whether she was an influencer or not
Actually I think that is exactly why I don’t mind her, as she was never going to be relatable as she’s rich regardless

Reactions: 14
I'm envious of her amount of free time, but the prices of her clothes don't bother me at all because I wouldn't be caught dead in most of what she "hauls" in recent years anyway besides some of the Free People items (which would be attainable to me if I cared to spend that much on clothes, it's not like they're thousand dollar designer pieces). I do sometimes wonder what these kinds of influencers are "influencing". Surely most of her audience isn't people who can afford the stuff she advertises. I guess maybe it only takes a few additional purchases for it to be worth the company sending her stuff, or it's a website that has a lot of cheaper stuff that her less affluent followers can afford.

Reactions: 8
I see she’s started with the headless baby ad’s, a la Fleur de Force.

Reactions: 7
I see she’s started with the headless baby ad’s, a la Fleur de Force.
I was a bit surprised by content of the ad today! Maybe she is going to transition her brand to more baby content after all. Got to say my sceptical side did think an ad would be coming today after her post yesterday. Not very subtle :LOL:

Reactions: 12
I was a bit surprised by content of the ad today! Maybe she is going to transition her brand to more baby content after all. Got to say my sceptical side did think an ad would be coming today after her post yesterday. Not very subtle :LOL:
Yeah kind of weird and tacky that she made a point of not wanting to feature her baby, but changed her mind for an ad. It's not like she is desperate for money so privacy for her baby should surely be more important.

Funny that yesterday she's like 'oh I've had loads of reels that I have been meaning to share I promise' or whatever, probably because she knew she was coming back for an ad after loads of silence. And I will say I'm not being a hater if she is taking time off as she's just had a baby, it's just all the fake pretending she was bringing out content just to cover up only posting ads.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.