Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
  • already owned 1 Reformation t-shirt but since she liked it, and didn't want it to be in the wash when she wanted to wear it, she bought 4 more
View attachment 712197

• bought a copy of the Mermaid of Black Conch because she liked the cover, even though she didn't like the book (had already read it), and "I do this a lot, if you think I'm crazy you're just going to have to get used to it." Soo grating!
There have been a few pieces of clothing that I wanted to wear (to work....at an office with dress standards, unlike Jess) more than once a week, so I bought a few, but I don't have a walk-in closet the size of a normal bedroom already overflowing with other options to wear. If she only wants to wear a white tee every day of the week, does she really need all of the rest of it? I get that to some extent it's a "collection" but she goes on about EVERY SINGLE new pieces she gets claiming she'll "get a lot of wear out of it."

Say it louder!

In the previous thread I mentioned how lost she was but someone claimed that jess has her life together. How? She sits all day in her childhood room in her mother's house well into her twenties doing the bare minimum while pretending to be exhausted all day.

Not only is her career well past its peak but she doesn't seem to want to make it better. She has a lot of potential and a lot of resources that she could use but she'd rather post the same videos again and again.

The money that her mother will give her (because we know that she is incapable of sustaining her lifestyle on her sole income) won't even last for her daughter. Let's look at the facts. Zak and her are used to an expensive life. They easily blew well over a million £ with their non stop holidays, restaurants, Jess and her thousand £ worth of clothes and spa treatments. If they want to provide the same for Ines they have to wake up and earn the same kind of money of change their habits right now.

If my 27 yo friend had a child while living in her mother's house and working part-time (Jess doesn't even do her job full time but whenever she feel like it) with her jobless boyfriend I would do an intervention.
I think she probably genuinely does feel exhausted, but due to some mental issues she either doesn't recognize or doesn't do anything to address. I get that having money isn't going to make you suddenly motivated to put in all the work necessary to work through it, but money is most people's main obstacle and she's just rolling in it and as far as we know (which to be fair she may very well have kept it private) has never even tried to see a therapist or psychiatrist to see if there's an underlying issue.

jjeett

Chatty Member
In my experience, a lot of private schools discourage Oxbridge unless your grades are top tier. Expectations are so much higher. Someone I know went to a standard comprehensive in London, one of her friends moved to a private school ~year 9 and her along with another friend all got the same grades but the guy who moved to private school was the only one who didn't get into Cambridge.

jjeett

Chatty Member
Oh lol I think I was skim-reading here and it's already known she's no longer with Freshfields. How did us in the thread find out? From the press release I linked above?

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
Apparently I'm double commenting to add that in her latest Q&A she first pronounces "privacy" the more "British" way and then a few minutes later, the more "American" way lol.

Belds

Yeah of course - but then that’s the same for anyone who choses to have a baby and take maternity leave. Being self employed doesn’t really come into it as a factor apart from in those first 6 weeks. I thought it was a bit of a strange comment to make coming from such immense privilege as well - she can still earn considerable money while having a young baby too. Not everyone is that lucky.

jjeett

Chatty Member
20210211_180707.jpg

I'm sorry but you read ~20 books last year so pack it in with these 💫 I'M sO koOkY cos I REad so MuCH But I'm NOt a BoOK ChaNNEl Lol 💫

This is why I can't stand her anymore ^^ I used to watch her but she's become so annoying with her reading imo

I'll add a lil disclaimer that of course how many books you read in a year is not relevant at all but it does if you're titling your videos as above

Nova

VIP Member
guys, I am here new and I haven't read all 42 pages.. sorry.. but I wonder if you know that her mum has recently changed her job? Now she works for the Latham&Watkins. There is an article on their page that announces it (24th june).
Yes, she changed jobs a while back.

cottoncase

Cute baby! :love:

Perhaps it's only a weird angle, but from one of the feed photos it looks like there is be something up with her toes on the right foot? Not that it matters or is a big problem in this day and age. :)
I immediately thought of that Taylor Swift song that uses Blake Lively's kids' names.

Let's be real, that kid could be named Pineapple and it won't matter, it's not like they'll be struggling to find a job with that well-connected family.
curious what you mean by this? She rarely speaks about her family in detail!

midsummer1

Obviously, I don't know all her financial details, but is she really set for life?
At least I wouldn't class her as a super-rich trust fund kid, she's more upper-middle class. Her mother is a partner in a law firm, she doesn't own her own company or anything.
Can someone enlighten me? I'm quite interested to know if/how she's actually ended up with intergenerational wealth from being a partner (I'm in the field haha).

Mucha

She said the cat has mainly been living at the farm? So who is it that looks after him? Their help?
Possibly a neighbor? I know years ago she mentioned uploading at a neighbor’s when the internet was slow so they may be close enough that they don’t mind checking in? Unless her grandmother/some extended family has been staying there the whole time 🤷‍♀️

milano

Do you think she’ll announce when the baby is born
I was wondering this too , I feel like they’ll maybe wait until they get nice photos and get a proper announcement ready? Unless she just is keen to share it and show that she’s okay and everything to keep up appearances

slugella

VIP Member
Not a fan of the blue eye look.. I think it would have looked really nice without the second line in the crease. She seems happier in the vlogs recently but I did skip quite a few bits as it was a bit boring.

Nova

VIP Member
oh fair enough, I didn’t realise it was a common thing to do
I’m all for judging here on Tattle, but thinking someone doesn’t love their baby because of how they talk about their baby is quite a strong assumption.

Lola123

VIP Member
I think she’d had the baby or is very close too, I’m surprised we haven’t had a vlog where she announces she’s going on maternity leave but maybe she isn’t going to do that