Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jjeett

Chatty Member
Me too, like deep dives so bad I definitely had to log off for a while. My only guess is the person on GG was mistaken and it's probably been in her family for a long time.
I don't think it has. I remember her mentioning it being recently purchased many years ago (like 9?).

The most successful deep dive I had was finding out who her step-dad is but I feel like people.on GG probably already knew that!

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
I thought that Jess and Indie were the main ones interested in the cat although I know dads always end up attached to cats they swore they didn't want lol. I'd honestly totally forgotten about her stepdad, so it's entirely possible that he's out there with the cat, although it seems odd that he wouldn't be back with them now that her mom is done with treatment? She mentioned something in her recent video about making last minute restaurant plan changes to "a place my stepdad has been a lot" which sounded like he was with them and suggested the alternate place.
He was deffo back for indie’s results, I just took that comment to mean over the time they’ve lived in that house

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Isn't that one of the best secondary schools in the country?! I wonder if her mum expected her to go to Oxbridge.
Anyway I loved seeing the cat and the greyhound in her new video, but had to fast forward the pram demonstration.
I think she always wanted to go to Edinburgh actually didn't her dad go there or something? I remember that from a vlog years and years back

Lola123

VIP Member
Her maternity wouldn’t be unpaid. In the UK self employed people still get the standard maternity pay of £151.20 a week for 39 weeks. The only difference for employed people is they get 90% of their pay for the first six weeks followed by the £151.20 a week for the remaining 33 weeks. So I was sort of struggling to understand what her point was - it must have been relating to no one can cover her ‘work’.
It’s also a significant drop in her rate of pay, she’ll be raking it in

andreaoid

Seeing Zak in a video for the first time in a while and I am quite surprised. He's definitely changed a lot and gained a little bit of weight.

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
One of them was there when she went to Mexico in her 2nd year but I think that’s one of the last times I’ve seen any of them

Lola123

VIP Member
50k is only 3,139£ so there is no way that she could afford this house with her income.
I’m not saying she purchased the house herself, what I’m saying is she has more than enough money to live off if it is only £50k she pays herself

milano

This is random but does anyone know what result she graduated with from uni? Maybe I totally missed it , like did she get a First or 2:1? Or has she not shared that info

eliza123

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before but has anyone on here ever taken part in 'Book Club'? and is there anything to it other than her just mentioning them at the start of her (sporadic) monthly books? I don't think I've ever seen any comments about it either but I haven't exactly read through those in depth...

jjeett

Chatty Member
I'm sure someone on the old thread said the farm cost 4.25m - any ideas where in oxfordshire it is to cost that much and have 60 acres?
I'm ashamed to say I've done about two deep dives trying to find it. Not sure if GG did find it but I certainly can't. Thought it would be somewhat easy as they rent out the cottages on site as holiday homes.

60 acres isn't huge, but £4m is quite a lot for what I've seen of it. But there could be stuff we haven't seen such as a pool or tennis courts?

puresoul

I'm sorry but you read ~20 books last year so pack it in with these 💫 I'M sO koOkY cos I REad so MuCH But I'm NOt a BoOK ChaNNEl Lol 💫

This is why I can't stand her anymore ^^ I used to watch her but she's become so annoying with her reading imo

I'll add a lil disclaimer that of course how many books you read in a year is not relevant at all but it does if you're titling your videos as above
this is a really old comment I'm replying to, so not sure, if someone's already addressed this, but according to her she has dyslexia, so twenty for her is a lot. but for some reason, I don't really like her either...

anyway, excited for Jess & Zak! :)