Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I feel for her regarding their housing situation. Paying for a mortgage while not living in the house is expensive and an absolute headache. Especially with a child. It has to be more stressful for everyone.
Oh come on. Jess is in the top 0.01% in London (let alone the rest of the world) when it comes to wealth/socioeconomic status. I don’t think there’s any need for any of us to feel for her. She’s incredibly privileged to even be a homeowner in central London at the age of what? 24 (since it’s been a couple years since they bought the place)?! And to now be undertaking a very high spec renovation whilst able to choose between living in her mums luxurious London townhouse or massive country home 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh come on. Jess is in the top 0.01% in London (let alone the rest of the world) when it comes to wealth/socioeconomic status. I don’t think there’s any need for any of us to feel for her. She’s incredibly privileged to even be a homeowner in central London at the age of what? 24 (since it’s been a couple years since they bought the place)?! And to now be undertaking a very high spec renovation whilst able to choose between living in her mums luxurious London townhouse or massive country home 🙄🙄
And she has a whole floor at her mum’s house!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Exactly! I understand to her it'll be an annoyance that it's taken longer than expected but it's so tone deaf of her to moan about it online.

Reactions: 12
Believe me, they won't have a mortgage :ROFLMAO:
I thought this but appaz she mentioned it in a video when she was in the process of buying so we think she does

Edit: emphasis on she cos I don't think Zak contributed although I could be wrong

Reactions: 3
I thought this but appaz she mentioned it in a video when she was in the process of buying so we think she does

Edit: emphasis on she cos I don't think Zak contributed although I could be wrong
I'm sure they have a mortgage because in her heart to heart video she says "we're paying a mortgage on a house we're not living in" (at the 22:54 min mark)

Reactions: 6
I'm sure they have a mortgage because in her heart to heart video she says "we're paying a mortgage on a house we're not living in" (at the 22:54 min mark)
Yes, that's why I said that I felt for them.

I think that even though they don't pay bills it is still a stressful situation to be in.

I think that even though they don't pay bills it is still a stressful situation to be in.
But why would it be stressful? Nothing money related will ever be stressful for them. They are incredibly privileged.

Reactions: 18

Why is it stressful? Money literally is a non-issue for these people, I highly doubt she’s actually worried about paying her mortgage. If she was truly concerned about bills she wouldn’t spend thousands on designer clothes and shoes every month 🤦‍♀️ And it’s a situation of her own doing bc she’s chosen to delay her renovation for ages. The vast majority of people do not have this luxury.

Reactions: 26

Is it? Her baby has a whole house who loves her, a whole bathroom where they can do as they please. Air conditioning in this heat?

Reactions: 11
I remember back in the day there was a thread where people found and catalogued all Zoella's furniture and everyone was shocked by how expensive it all turned out to be.
I'd love to do this for Jess's fashion and interior purchases. Whether it's on this thread or a new dedicated one, I think it would be fun to see what it adds up to over time. I have a feeling it will be pretty clear evidence that she's richer than many of us fathom.
This is an interest check I suppose lol.

Reactions: 16
I remember back in the day there was a thread where people found and catalogued all Zoella's furniture and everyone was shocked by how expensive it all turned out to be.
I'd love to do this for Jess's fashion and interior purchases. Whether it's on this thread or a new dedicated one, I think it would be fun to see what it adds up to over time. I have a feeling it will be pretty clear evidence that she's richer than many of us fathom.
That would be interesting! It really blows my mind when I compare it to my life. I have to budget for non essential things. And I still feel I'm v lucky compared to so many people. I think I would feel too guilty being that rich.

Reactions: 4
For me the thing that made it crystal clear that Jess and her family were next level rich is when she went on holiday to 6 different countries in 1 summer (2016) and all of those holidays were luxury holidays as well like I just can't fathom having enough money to do that lol

Reactions: 19
No matter how rich you are, it’s often better to have a mortgage instead of paying cash, for all sorts of tax benefits.

Yeah, money is never a problem. I do think renovations are generally quite stressful though, especially one that drags on and on.

Not cheap. She has two Kartell lamps, £486 each. Her mum has a Tom Dixon floor lamp which is £775 RRP. I think her bed might be from Loaf?

There is a difference between mortgage stress if it means the bank could reclaim basically evict you, and having the stress of paying for a place you don’t live in yet, but you live somewhere else comfortably.

Reactions: 6
There is a difference between mortgage stress if it means the bank could reclaim basically evict you, and having the stress of paying for a place you don’t live in yet, but you live somewhere else comfortably.

I absolutely agree with you. Stress is still stress no matter the financial situation or privilege Jess has.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.