Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer has been on a girls' night out and the paps just happened to be there. :ROFLMAO:
Summer is wearing a pair of ripped skintight white jeans which only serve to show how short and stumpy her legs are.:ROFLMAO:
Her only discernable talent is looking cheap.

Reactions: 1
Summer has been on a girls' night out and the paps just happened to be there. :ROFLMAO:
Summer is wearing a pair of ripped skintight white jeans which only serve to show how short and stumpy her legs are.:ROFLMAO:
Her only discernable talent is looking cheap.

I don’t understand how she always manages to look so dated and old fashioned?

Reactions: 8
I postulate she is in fact a time traveller, like from the twentieth century’s hit TV show, Quantum Leap.

In Scott Bakula / Summer’s head, it’s still 1997. The Sun style kiss and tell story about a baker plus “fun” fashion all screams of a desperate need in Scott Bakula to right some sort of cosmic wrong before he can make the last leap home.

Spoiler alert: the best episode was the one where Summer / Bakula leaped into the body of a monkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a pretty girl I’ve always said this. No money in the world would make me want to sleep with paul Hollywood tho. Would have to be on drugs

Reactions: 3
A sexist view here, I know, but is she sleeping with someone at the DM? Not much else explains the excessive amount of coverage she's getting. It's so over the top it's beyond parody.

Reactions: 10
Something has gone very wrong. The Great British Bake Off is back on telly but where is Summer Monteys Fullam?

I expected, at the very least, a double page spread in The Sun of Summer wearing a dress made out of doughnuts and a headline saying ‘What a showstopper! Summer shows Paul Hollywood what he’s missing’ or something.

The tabloids are slipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember being shocked as a child when she was exposed in some Sunday newspaper showing her missing septum. I’ve never seen cartilage erosion like that before.

I think Tara Palmer-Tonkinson’s nose was on the brink of collapsing too.

Reactions: 2
A sexist view here, I know, but is she sleeping with someone at the DM? Not much else explains the excessive amount of coverage she's getting. It's so over the top it's beyond parody.
Her mum is paying them to feature her in the sidebar of shame I suspect.

Reactions: 4
At last! An explanation that makes sense. How else to rationalise Summer?
True. Summer seems relentless in her quest to become a zlister, even though she is not succeeding at all. I think she plots to wear such dated clothes and looks because it gets people talking about her!🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Well well well. She's going to be on Ex on the beach. That is her big break, she'll be in the crib at Christmas next.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7