Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live near me.
the mother looks like a pantomime dame in the flesh

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They live near me.
the mother looks like a pantomime dame in the flesh
Any more tea you can spill on this delightful :LOL: family. They are like an itch you can't get rid of. When, oh when is the press finally going to get the message that people are not interested in this no talent grifter.

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately no. Not seen Summer in the flesh which is surprising considering how often she is flaunting herself in the country lanes. 😂
my friend has though and says she’s quite “stumpy”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That photoshoot is shocking.

Poor, poor Audrey Hepburn. If anyone deserves better than such a cheap, trashy "tribute" it's her. Ghastly!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sharon Stone?!? Sharon bleeping Stone?!!!!!

She looks more like Max Headroom (one for the oldies there)

No wonder she wears that E-Bay clip on fringe all the time 😂

81738617-942B-4F3F-9E84-36DFDE437C48.jpeg

B75B9072-D446-4877-8D21-28FB5189500E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I am surprised she is still getting in the papers, must be over a year since she and the flatulent baker boy were finished, remember all those pics of feeding the horses in hot pants from last years heatwave. I guess low on new names without any Love Island this time around, probably turn up on that before too long to keep it going longer.

Did she manage to keep the Rolex from Paul? Or has he regifted it? He must have a deal with a mate otherwise, heard there's been quite a few big bapped ladies that have ended up with one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How dare she try to look like the classy beautiful Audrey Hepburn,she is a disgrace,stupid wannabe.☹

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me why she looks so 2002 with the boob tubes and L'Oréal double extension spider lashes?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone explain to me why she looks so 2002 with the boob tubes and L'Oréal double extension spider lashes?
She looks so dated doesn’t she! The hair, the face, the clothes, the accessories. Sick of seeing her on the DM, she is lower than z list. The back of my head was on tv last year so I feel like I’m more famous than her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, not again. She must be paying The Sun for coverage. I think she is trying her best to get onto some grotty reality show. How come a photographer is around everywhere she goes, no matter how obscure.
How come there was a photographer around when she went to a pub in Kent? :D How come she owns and runs a £30K+ vehicle when she has no visible means of support?

Reactions: 2
‘Sizzling in a boob tube’? Hahahahaha

I imagine that Summer’s principal regret relating to her relationship with Hollywood was not having put a bun into her own oven. Imagine: ‘Summer is BLOOMING’, ‘Summer breastfeeds little Passion Flower Paige in a boob tube’, ‘Summer has her day in court with deadbeat dad Paul Hollywood’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A "story" about a nobody going to the pub.

Wonder if the S*n will turn up and pap me later when I pop to the corner shop for a loaf?

I'll be "sizzling" too, mainly as I need to lose some weight and it's 34⁰ out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck are those sandals all about?

Pleased to see the Gucci belt and clip on fringe making a much anticipated and hotly tipped though!

Reactions: 4
No more:sick::sick:. Please, no more:sick::sick:. I can't take this much longer. The Sun has published another Summer Monteys Whatsherface article and they are labouring under the misapprehension that there is anybody in the UK other than Summer and her Ma that is remotely interested.

She is making her way back to the gym for private training sessions and is posing in front of a castle. Is this a subliminal message to old boys who own a castle that Summer is knocking herself for six in the gym so she can attract them?

The last time I saw a female in a cheap outfit like Summer's, they were trying to stop vehicles for a bit of trade.

Reactions: 2