Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not cashing in on Paul Hollywood in the slightest with this 80s style photo shoot: "Want me to bake for you baby?" as the caption, flour hand print on her arse and the next pic if a loaf of bread on an oven rack.
I thought that myself she seems to be slipping into the z list oblivion and all the obvious deals have now dried up..... so she has to take up the Hollywood connection... Paul not the land 🤣🤣🤣 he must be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I commented on her latest post saying she looked stunning but the baking and bread angle is unnecessary and I don’t get why she’s still trying to monetise her previous connection. No reply and I haven’t been jumped on by her rabid “fans” so I’m actually wondering if she’s deleted it 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even her surname is an embarrassment... yuck. Do you remember that creature Wayne Rooney was caught with when he was stopped drink-driving? She was another one pictured all over the place 'showing him what he was missing' which appeared to be someone with no idea how to apply make-up, had one gay friend and wore trousers which hoovered up pavement water and debris.
Its embarrassing how beggy Mitchell some lassies are 🙈🙈. She was a young bit of pump for him. I looked up that girl that was with Rooney on insta and she seems to have settled into oblivion. Least she's no trying to milk it like tarty piece summer 🙈🙈

I, for one, find her extremely entertaining. The more desperate she gets, the funnier it is!

I don’t want to be mean but isn’t her face ageing at like, ten times the normal speed? She looks practically haggard.

Loving the 1980s metal video vixen lingerie. It’s like she borrowed it off her mum. She probably did, actually - I’m convinced her mum is her stylist and the mastermind behind all of this, trying to turn Summer into Kim Kardashian, except her frame of reference is more of the Mandy Smith and Emma Ridley era.

I will say though that she has very shiny hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I, for one, find her extremely entertaining. The more desperate she gets, the funnier it is!

I don’t want to be mean but isn’t her face ageing at like, ten times the normal speed? She looks practically haggard.

Loving the 1980s metal video vixen lingerie. It’s like she borrowed it off her mum. She probably did, actually - I’m convinced her mum is her stylist and the mastermind behind all of this, trying to turn Summer into Kim Kardashian, except her frame of reference is more of the Mandy Smith and Emma Ridley era.

I think you're absolutely right about her mum styling her!

Maybe her mum thinks that dressing like someone from 1980 is the way to bag another old man!

• Haha

I almost spat my tea out in that comment here is her 80’s Auntie 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe her mum thinks that dressing like someone from 1980 is the way to bag another old man!
David Coverdale by any chance 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Omg just found this thread. I also think she is entertaining. I can't wait to see what colour boob tube she has on or Motley Crue video underwear. I also think as a fellow red head she seriously needs to get some SPF. Girl is ageing at an alarming rate due to her sun worshipping. Summer doesn't last forever Summer!

• Haha
I put together a set of images to inspire Summer and her stylist mum for their next attention-seeking Instagram post. You’re welcome, ladies!

0C170DAF-BB87-4D2D-AB58-304D59FA1893.jpeg

• Haha
She would have worn those hideous neon lycra disco pants - probably had them in all colours and matching boob tubes. Did she not have any boyfriends b4 Mr H? They've certainly kept very quiet.
She was dating another older man before Paul who was a property tycoon from Kent wouldn’t shock me if she had a profile on sugardaddy.com

Reactions: 3
Summer was on fubar radio talking about how shes started an aesthetics business (bankrolled by mummy sabina and daddy) because covid ruined her reality tv opportunities...
Couldn't be the fact she's a nobody, vaguely known for shagging a middle aged baker, with the personality of a cardboard box.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is in the DM again "frolicking" In the Tenerife waves. Meaning, she found a couple of old photos her mother took last time they where on holiday and sent them over 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2