Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Sharon Stone?!? Sharon fucking Stone?!!!!!

She looks more like Max Headroom (one for the oldies there)

No wonder she wears that E-Bay clip on fringe all the time 😂

81738617-942B-4F3F-9E84-36DFDE437C48.jpeg

B75B9072-D446-4877-8D21-28FB5189500E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Holly Golightly

I hate having to start this thread in the "celeb" section given that she is famous only because she shagged Paul Hollywood for a bit but what horrors she and her mum are. Her mum, especially. She seems proud her daughter is basically a prostitute and even joins in on the pap walks...classy.

I will be fair and say I do think Summer is very pretty but she's got to be the "best" example of someone who is "famous" only because there are endless column inches to fill in the online tabloids.

One of the nicer things about lockdown was seeing less of these good for nothing attention seeker types.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Sorry but who goes running in Nike Air Forces? Come on man. Every one knows with air forces you have a fresh white pair for summer, black for winter and once they crease. ONCE they crease... you bin them. Any trainer fan knows this!!. Fuck off is she running In them 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
She's not pretty - if you'd told me she was 44, I'd have believed you. She's proper hard faced. She has a great body though.

I guess the old adage really is true - you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Belulah

VIP Member
She reminds me so much of Jane Seymour. Actress- not third wife of Henry VIII

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sjc_80

I hate having to start this thread in the "celeb" section given that she is famous only because she shagged Paul Hollywood for a bit but what horrors she and her mum are. Her mum, especially. She seems proud her daughter is basically a prostitute and even joins in on the pap walks...classy.

I will be fair and say I do think Summer is very pretty but she's got to be the "best" example of someone who is "famous" only because there are endless column inches to fill in the online tabloids.

One of the nicer things about lockdown was seeing less of these good for nothing attention seeker types.
She'll LOVE the fact that someone has started (and replied to...) a thread about her. She's made it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Won’t you have a cup

Something has gone very wrong. The Great British Bake Off is back on telly but where is Summer Monteys Fullam?

I expected, at the very least, a double page spread in The Sun of Summer wearing a dress made out of doughnuts and a headline saying ‘What a showstopper! Summer shows Paul Hollywood what he’s missing’ or something.

The tabloids are slipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
I know! It’s really odd. Body of a teen face of a nana
My mate used to refer to some women as "Kronenbourgs". Confused, I asked what he meant.

He said, "Kronenbourg 1664... From behind, the body of a 16 year-old. Then she turns around and has the face of a 64 year-old!" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Wembley

Can someone explain to me why she looks so 2002 with the boob tubes and L'Oréal double extension spider lashes?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I wonder if Paul Hollywood is kicking himself for getting involved with her and ruining his marriage? His ex wife Alex seems like a lovely classy lady.

Reactions: 17

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Everytime I look at her all I see is her standing on a 70s night club dancefloor with a white patent handbag on the floor whilst she dances round it in a pair of white patent 70s shagging shoes, chewing gum and smoking a cig. How can someone in her 20s look so dated??

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I just had a nose on her insta, she is ratchet!! She is so dated reminds me of an extra in that film Rita, Sue and Bob too. Can just imagine her fancy a jump Bob (Paul) 😂😂😂

• Haha

Shestheman22

Can someone explain to me why she looks so 2002 with the boob tubes and L'Oréal double extension spider lashes?
She looks so dated doesn’t she! The hair, the face, the clothes, the accessories. Sick of seeing her on the DM, she is lower than z list. The back of my head was on tv last year so I feel like I’m more famous than her 😂

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I, for one, find her extremely entertaining. The more desperate she gets, the funnier it is!

I don’t want to be mean but isn’t her face ageing at like, ten times the normal speed? She looks practically haggard.

Loving the 1980s metal video vixen lingerie. It’s like she borrowed it off her mum. She probably did, actually - I’m convinced her mum is her stylist and the mastermind behind all of this, trying to turn Summer into Kim Kardashian, except her frame of reference is more of the Mandy Smith and Emma Ridley era.

I will say though that she has very shiny hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SamBamford

I don't understand why the paps pay for her photos. She had a fling with the plump baker, he's moved on and isn't going back there. What's the attraction of her to get so much exposure? The photos are by the same wall, same pose and she was photo'd filling up what was reported to be her new car. Seems to pay well enough. Oh, and her mother needs to sort out her lip-liner and they don't look the same age either.

• Haha

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Well well well. She's going to be on Ex on the beach. That is her big break, she'll be in the crib at Christmas next.
This is hilarious 🤣 She’ll have a range of clip in fringes, shorts and boob tubes on boohoo.com before you know it !!!

• Haha