Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well. She's going to be on Ex on the beach. That is her big break, she'll be in the crib at Christmas next.
This is hilarious 🤣 She’ll have a range of clip in fringes, shorts and boob tubes on boohoo.com before you know it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well well well. She's going to be on Ex on the beach. That is her big break, she'll be in the crib at Christmas next.
I wonder what she will talk about? Imagine telling her peers she is known for having a relationship with an old man!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mother will have her well prepped. She's as bad as Kris Jenner.

Reactions: 4
Urgh the mother is ridiculous. She’s in her early 50s and looks like a cross between Linda lusardi and Magda from something about Mary.

if anyone wants a laugh look on ‘sabinas’ instagram. How awful pushing your young daughter onto a show like ‘ex on the beach’ afterdating a creepy old man. And wow does she love herself! Her stories with her horses are ridiculous.

only thing I will say is that she gets a lot of comments on her pictures (500+) so I think her ‘followers’ are real.

She’s always going on about her cooking aswell - obviously as some sort of tenuous link to Paul Hollywood and his bakery. Whole thing is like a comedy sketch.

Reactions: 9
Summer makes me laugh a lot. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so openly, pathetically desperate.

The mother...what can even be said? It's like she's whoring her own daughter and is even proud of that fact. Got to wonder about that!

Reactions: 13
I just had a nose on her insta, she is ratchet!! She is so dated reminds me of an extra in that film Rita, Sue and Bob too. Can just imagine her fancy a jump Bob (Paul) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How isn’t this more active? She’s the biggest attention seeking beg on Instagram along with her mother. And this TV programme she keeps banging on about is boring! She’s probably going on celebs go dating but not as a celeb but someone that will be dating a celeb.

Reactions: 8
I think her clothes are so dated because her mum is her stylist. Pound shop Kris Jenner is so spot on.

Reactions: 10

Summer's mother sounds unbalanced, replying to people like that. Something not right about that woman and you can see how her daughter has turned out the way she has when mum is such a shameless, desperate attention seeker herself.

• Heart

Summer's mother sounds unbalanced, replying to people like that. Something not right about that woman and you can see how her daughter has turned out the way she has when mum is such a shameless, desperate attention seeker herself.
When her mother released that video and rambled on for 5 Minutes defending her daughter and how they have been thrust into the spotlight utter shite... however if you compare the look of her then to now... she really does think she is a celeb.... look on Instagram the video with the horses WTF 🤣🤣🤣 Jackie Collins Riders 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When her mother released that video and rambled on for 5 Minutes defending her daughter and how they have been thrust into the spotlight utter shite... however if you compare the look of her then to now... she really does think she is a celeb.... look on Instagram the video with the horses WTF 🤣🤣🤣 Jackie Collins Riders 🤣🤣🤣
The fact that years after their relationship ended the first line of that article is ' the ex of Paul Hollywood'demonstrates why they have been ' thrust into the spirlight'. If they wanted to disappear, they could easily do do. Shes like those celebs who complain about paps following them when they have called the paps.

• Heart
Her stint on ‘ex in the city’ is rather tragic. Claims she’s a model/influencer. Who has she modelled for except the paps her mum has paid for ?

• Haha
Her stint on ‘ex in the city’ is rather tragic. Claims she’s a model/influencer. Who has she modelled for except the paps her mum has paid for ?
Now come on, she has consistently ‘modelled’ that bloody Gucci belt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everytime I look at her all I see is her standing on a 70s night club dancefloor with a white patent handbag on the floor whilst she dances round it in a pair of white patent 70s shagging shoes, chewing gum and smoking a cig. How can someone in her 20s look so dated??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everytime I look at her all I see is her standing on a 70s night club dancefloor with a white patent handbag on the floor whilst she dances round it in a pair of white patent 70s shagging shoes, chewing gum and smoking a cig. How can someone in her 20s look so dated??
She would have worn those hideous neon lycra disco pants - probably had them in all colours and matching boob tubes. Did she not have any boyfriends b4 Mr H? They've certainly kept very quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She would have worn those hideous neon lycra disco pants - probably had them in all colours and matching boob tubes. Did she not have any boyfriends b4 Mr H? They've certainly kept very quiet.
I bet Mr H is absolutely mortified the way she acts. She might not have had previous boyfriends as she is a bunny boiler or anyone who has dated her is so embarrassed they wouldn't want people to know 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
I bet Mr H is absolutely mortified the way she acts. She might not have had previous boyfriends as she is a bunny boiler or anyone who has dated her is so embarrassed they wouldn't want people to know 🙈🙈🙈
Even her surname is an embarrassment... yuck. Do you remember that creature Wayne Rooney was caught with when he was stopped drink-driving? She was another one pictured all over the place 'showing him what he was missing' which appeared to be someone with no idea how to apply make-up, had one gay friend and wore trousers which hoovered up pavement water and debris.

• Haha