Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll LOVE the fact that someone has started (and replied to...) a thread about her. She's made it!
OMG I’m so glad this thread has been started! I cannot stand her! Her practically in a bikini to pop to the shops! Get back to the day job 🙄

Reactions: 6
How long can she carry this on? She is not working, so must be getting a backhander from paps. Most people in Britain don't know who she is, nor do they care. She looks like the kind of bimbo who used to turn up in a 1970's drama series like The Persuaders.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've only just found out who she is, I wouldn't say no....

• Haha
Sorry but who goes running in Nike Air Forces? Come on man. Every one knows with air forces you have a fresh white pair for summer, black for winter and once they crease. ONCE they crease... you bin them. Any trainer fan knows this!!. duck off is she running In them 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She reminds me so much of Jane Seymour. Actress- not third wife of Henry VIII

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks so fake, every picture I have seen of her no matter how “random” she looks like she has been airbrushed to within an inch of her life, almost like a doll, I am terrible at trying to explain what I mean lol, just like a plastic doll has been put in a photo with different backgrounds. I think that is as near as I am going to get 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know! It’s really odd. Body of a teen face of a nana
My mate used to refer to some women as "Kronenbourgs". Confused, I asked what he meant.

He said, "Kronenbourg 1664... From behind, the body of a 16 year-old. Then she turns around and has the face of a 64 year-old!" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read somewhere that her mother wants to make their family into the British Kardashians, obviously seeing herself as a Kris matriarch. I think all their names also begin with the same letter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I read somewhere that her mother wants to make their family into the British Kardashians, obviously seeing herself as a Kris matriarch. I think all their names also begin with the same letter.
As if we need a British version of the toxic kardashians. :sick: :sick:

Oh goody, just what we need: another woman who (literally) whores her daughters out.

At least we were spared a sex tape featuring the girl who is decades younger than me (but somehow looks older) and Paul Hollywood.

I just hope she doesn’t pull a Farrah Abraham / Octomom and stage her own.

I think 2020 has been traumatising enough, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pass me the sick bag. I just saw this in The Sun:-

The only iconic Hollywood looks Summer could carry off are 'Lassie' and the shark in 'Jaws'.
Jesus Christ. This is just so revolting. Now I know The S*n is just a total rag, but literally creating a "story" out of nothing, about nothing. It just reeks of utter desperation.

Why is The S*n so hell bent on trying to make her famous?! I just don't get it.

Have you read the comments? They are BRUTAL.

• Haha