Summer Monteys-Fullam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harold? Is that you?!
It is!! I had to name change as I was telling the MIL about this site and jack... realised she may be able to figure out who i am!! I need to get back to the jack thread but she was irritating me so needed a wee break!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe the castle is a hint she is doing I'm a celeb?!!
Jeez I hope even IAC doesnt stoop so low as to try and pass off 'Paul Hollywood's ex girlfriend ' as a celeb! Theyd have to change their name! More like she's desperate to be chosen for IAC ( but will take any low rent reality show). If she cant get in this year, when the pool is so much smaller and shes still too much of a nonentity she has no chance 😯😂

Didn’t she get accused of gate crashing some minor “celebs” wedding?

That article is hilarious! The photo doesnt prove anything. Who is going to pick a fight with an uninvited guest at their wedding? Theyd smile for the photos despite being pissed off by it. Whoever they are are probably pissed off she then used their wedding ( people she didnt know) to self publicise. She really has no shame!

Reactions: 3
No more:sick::sick:. Please, no more:sick::sick:. I can't take this much longer. The Sun has published another Summer Monteys Whatsherface article and they are labouring under the misapprehension that there is anybody in the UK other than Summer and her Ma that is remotely interested.

She is making her way back to the gym for private training sessions and is posing in front of a castle. Is this a subliminal message to old boys who own a castle that Summer is knocking herself for six in the gym so she can attract them?

The last time I saw a female in a cheap outfit like Summer's, they were trying to stop vehicles for a bit of trade.

She has the oddest dress sense. Really dated, older than her years.

Not that I watch IAC (as I don't), but I hope she doesn't get on it. I'm sick of the media making celebrities out of people with no talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That chubby baker must rue the day....
I’m entertained by the notion that Summer thought, “how can I make Paul regret binning me and encourage him to ask me to marry him with a wedding in OK magazine?” [surely Summer’s ultimate jackpot? What else has she? Bagging the silverback gorilla Hollywood is the very best she can hope for, God help her]

“I know, I’ll dress like a wench waitress from Saucy Nancy’s Medieval Tavern and Massage Parlour and pose outside a castle! That will bring him to his knees, literally!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If 2004 could be personified in a person, it would be Summer Monteys-Fulham. The DIY hair, heavy fringe, slogan tees, blue eyeshadow. It’s all there!

And if you wonder where she gets it from, the answer appears to be her mother the self-billed “digital creator”, @sabinamonteysfulham.

I can imagine they are both trying to find a new celebrity boyfriend to keep Summer even vaguely relevant.

Reactions: 10
It’s an unpopular opinion but I quite like the mum Sabina - she’s quite funny and is really nice irl. Her daughter has questionable taste but I think the mum is advising her to try and make the best out of a bad situation. If she’s getting paid and some opportunities then why not. Summer doesn’t seem to have a career or education to fall back on, so let the girl have some fun while she’s young.

Reactions: 2
She keeps proving Paul right by having wanted her to sign that non-disclosure document. She is a never was that never will be, but she keeps trying to get on the zleb rung without success. IAC hint? How many zlebs hint at going on reality shows when it is not true? She needs to fade away as no network is interested in her as she has nothing to offer. Time for another horse ride, Summer. Canter away into obscurity.🐴👋🏼

Reactions: 5
I get that Summer has no discernible talents and by rights should fade away, so I can’t disagree with you on logic grounds. However, she is one of my chief sources of entertainment so I would quite like her to stick around for a while, doing increasingly questionable things in pursuit of fame. Some suggestions:

Breaking into Sandringham to proposition Prince Philip. Why not? He has a few ladies on the go. Then Paul will see what he is missing, eh?

Running onto the rugby pitch at a game involving Ireland, dressed as a leprechaun. When arrested, she should give an exclusive to The Sun telling them that she is starring in a remake of Finian’s Rainbow.

Follow Paul Hollywood around to any and every event he attends. At each of them, Summer jumps out of a cake as soon as he sets foot on the red carpet, shouting “Surprise!”

These ideas are just the tip of the iceberg. I have barely started. I should be doing Summer’s PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Summer doesn’t seem to have a career or education to fall back on, so let the girl have some fun while she’s young.
Shes so young though. Any parent with an ounce of sense would tell her to get an education and a career not pay for her pap photos! What on earth is she doing to make money from this? Who the hell is paying her and for what?

Reactions: 1
Running onto the rugby pitch at a game involving Ireland, dressed as a leprechaun. When arrested, she should give an exclusive to The Sun telling them that she is starring in a remake of Finian’s Rainbow.
She dresses like it's the 80's so she would probably do the above but in the nuddy in the hope of getting a policeman to hide her modesty under his helmet 😄

Reactions: 1
I have some tea to spill 😂
The sister Saskia is in York my boyfriends family live in York but the rough bit
The sister is trying to live a normal life tells everyone her family are dick heads and her mum is apparently horrid and she left Kent to escape the mother
Apparently she thinks she’s someone only a few people know her actual identity but she tells everyone about living a fancy lifestyle in London because she had a corporate job when she only worked for wrens kitchens
The sister isn’t pretty either

• Haha
Reactions: 11