Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Ne-Yo but believe every time they bring a singer in the cast are told by producers to go OTT with the reaction. He's not had a top ten single for over a decade. If this was Love Island 2010 it would have been a big deal.

Reactions: 9
ladies I’m all caught up - firstly I do apologise for replying to EVERYONE throughout the week that she wasn’t coming back. I genuinely thought she wasn’t. I should have put in the small print of my posts that I’m usually wrong more than I’m ever correct.

But secondly, I don’t give a tit about what happens with Zach. I just need her brought back to the villa to see Jess implode! After that I don’t care what happens! Anything that pisses jess off is ok with me 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't do this with the ones that don't love her. You'll be adding about 10,000 comments
Facts 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m actually genuinely surprised at how the majority seem against her returning.
You’d think with her 200k+ following it would be the opposite.

Reactions: 4
Orlaith Condon from my pod on paper must be having a meltdown - she previously had been indifferent about Molly but since her Zach/Whitney obsession started last week she’s gone to full hate. It’ll be the full Sunday podast.
---
Facts 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m actually genuinely surprised at how the majority seem against her returning.
You’d think with her 200k+ following it would be the opposite.
I’d say a lot of people who like or are even indifferent to her wouldn’t bother posting about it. You’d be shot down and not really worth the hassle. It would moreso show in the votes and I think she was only in one vote off?

Kady says what happens in Casa stays in Casa. FFS the dumb witch you're not 20 anymore. You know whatever happens in Casa airs to over a million people and will be shown to the guys in the villa.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kady says what happens in Casa stays in Casa. FFS the dumb witch you're not 20 anymore. You know whatever happens in Casa airs to over a million people and will be shown to the guys in the villa.
Also going off Kady's villa performance so far nothing worth reporting will happen for her in Casa
---
ladies I’m all caught up - firstly I do apologise for replying to EVERYONE throughout the week that she wasn’t coming back. I genuinely thought she wasn’t. I should have put in the small print of my posts that I’m usually wrong more than I’m ever correct.

But secondly, I don’t give a tit about what happens with Zach. I just need her brought back to the villa to see Jess implode! After that I don’t care what happens! Anything that pisses jess off is ok with me 😊
Yes!! I'm mainly keen to see Jess' face when Molly returns. Let's face it Zack or Mitch will bring her back for sure

Reactions: 6
I think they dropped the ball on this sending her back in with the casa girls. It won't have much of an impact.
There's 5 new girls and 6 new boys.... that's a lot of screen time to fight for.

Zach isn't even in a closed off couple so it's pointless.

Yes!! I'm mainly keen to see Jess' face when Molly returns. Let's face it Zack or Mitch will bring her back for sure
This! She’ll have a meltdown especially as in their minds it’ll mean that Molly has been brought back because she’s oh so popular.

Reactions: 8
Forgive me if I'm asking questions that have maybe already been covered. I'm 2 episodes and 11 threads behind 😂.

Molly is going back in 🙄 (tempted to boycott it now)

Did she actually leave Spain? Are these photos in Ibiza and her TikTok with her sister all staged?

When does the Casa cast go into "hiding"? Has she been allowed back out and her phone back etc?

ETA: I saw someone comment on Facebook, that she should be going in with the OG girls rather than trying it on with the OG boys she's already had a chance to get to know which is probably a better idea than sticker her in Casa

Reactions: 11
Did she actually leave Spain? Are these photos in Ibiza and her TikTok with her sister all staged?
I assume she came back to do aftersun and then went back into hiding on Monday? I wonder when she was told.
---
When does the Casa cast go into "hiding"? Has she been allowed back out and her phone back etc?
I get the impression she was allowed to post a certain amount of photos and have her phone between Sunday and Tuesday to keep up the pretence. Don’t they have minders assigned to them? I’d say someone has managed her phone and socials since Tuesday.

Reactions: 5
I'm hoping that this means that they don't have love island money to give people brand deals

1000032713.jpg

Reactions: 3
Isn't that incorrect though? I didn't think she was his wife and I thought she had her tubes tied?
She did have her tubes tied and they were engaged.
He promised he could get the snip after she got it done and never did. And then dumped her
---
Forgive me if I'm asking questions that have maybe already been covered. I'm 2 episodes and 11 threads behind 😂.

Molly is going back in 🙄 (tempted to boycott it now)

ETA: I saw someone comment on Facebook, that she should be going in with the OG girls rather than trying it on with the OG boys she's already had a chance to get to know which is probably a better idea than sticker her in Casa
She left Spain as she was on Aftersun
---
Molly, if you're reading this....we love you 🥰
View attachment 2276364
Why am I so happy to be included in this? I feel honoured 🤣🥰

Unpopular opinion but this Casa batch look better than the last couple years IMO.

The girls are beaut (Lydia and Cynthia from last series were stunning though, tbh all the girls are always attractive )

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.