Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess will turn the bitchiness up when she sees Molly is back and other pretty girls.

Reactions: 18
Molly should've been in with the girls for casa amor if they were gonna bring her back. She would've had other boys to couple up with + if Zac recoupled it would've been a bigger twist to him if she came back at the end of casa. So stupid making her be with the guys cos there's no one new since she left (except maybe montel but he seems wifed off)

Reactions: 23
I don’t know how Catherine hasn’t pulled Jess up, even Ty said that the only people who didn’t agree with him were Kady Ella and Whitney
I’m only 15 mins in but I feel like Jess is a bit like the Liv of winter series. A scheming cow but never really called out.

Reactions: 19
Molly should've been in with the girls for casa amor if they were gonna bring her back. She would've had other boys to couple up with + if Zac recoupled it would've been a bigger twist to him if she came back at the end of casa. So stupid making her be with the guys cos there's no one new since she left (except maybe montel but he seems wifed off)
Montel was there before Molly was dumped

Reactions: 2
Twitter & Insta comments....I've seen 0 in favour of Molly returning lol most saying her Mum definitely works for ITV 🤣
This! I’ve had a good look on IG, TikTok and Facebook and majority are not for it at all. Backfired!

Reactions: 5
like Ella (moodiness aside 😅) , she's sometimes a bit bitchy with Jess but not as bad and doesn't always go with the majority just says what she thinks and is loyal to Catherine and Whitney
Agree she’s really grown on me from a friendship point of view. She seems to chat to everyone as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
you know its true, he looked about 14, reading it back I realised its even funnier as he had just knocked someone up, I actually did not mean for that to be a pun but it works lol
I've also just remembered that when Ekin hugged him goodbye she said to him 'life is a roller coaster' 😂 💀
---
Such a good point!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been so long since I've posted on here. I think the last time was when muggy Millie works in HR was about to take Casa slag Liam back in the 2021 series and kinda switched off. I think I can recognize a few posters still from those very entertaining threads but it's been a while.

Anyway, I'm back and fully onboard the Molly Minge Express returning to cause chaos and drama and make unhinged Mitch cry tears of joy like he's won the world cup or something. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might have already been said as I haven't read all the thread but If they had to bring molly back they should have done it after casa to see what zac would do

Reactions: 1
I've also just remembered that when Ekin hugged him goodbye she said to him 'life is a roller coaster' 😂 💀
---

Such a good point!
and she was right,, little did he know he'd be coming out to a pregnant one night stand, say he felt like a rollarcoaster when he found out and it knocked him for 6, I know I was on the floor lol

Reactions: 5
I am definitely in the minority here but am still utterly baffled by the level of hate directed at Molly. She was barely in it after week one.

Honestly don't even think Olivia from last series got this much hate and she was basically Satan in ugly gloves.

Ah well, should be interesting at least.
I know it’s so crazy.

it’s also why the twist works- people are up in arms and the show is being discussed everywhere. The producers just want people talking. Negativity and hate generates more discussion.
---
I do agree I think the being dumped and coming back for casa was planned already, but surely Ella would have been the better candidate for this? She would of taken the head clean off his body going back into the villa 😂😂
Ella would be in bits and genuinely hurt but Zach and Molly weren’t that deep. Im
Not sure ty would sway back to Ella if he got with someone else. Also they are the only strongish couple in there. I don’t think it would work with Ella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know it’s so crazy.

it’s also why the twist works- people are up in arms and the show is being discussed everywhere. The producers just want people talking. Negativity and hate generates more discussion.
---

Ella would be in bits and genuinely hurt but Zach and Molly weren’t that deep. Im
Not sure ty would sway back to Ella if he got with someone else. Also they are the only strongish couple in there. I don’t think it would work with Ella.
It would have brought more drama definitely

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.