Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate my friends

They zoomed in and saw a Bobby pin in his hair

Got the ick 😅😅

1000032702.jpg
Screenshot_20230630_223812_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So molly and Zac will be in the final and probably win no way they will send her home after a few days again

Reactions: 8
nothing will ever beat Jack Keating going in to casa amor last year, lad looked like he was fresh out of the womb, it was hilarious, to make it even funnier and more iconic he had just knocked up some young wan in a one night stand days/weeks before, what atime to be alive, S8 Casa was truly batshit crazy-we had jack keating and baby gate, Coco and titgate, Ekin Su wanking off george,George and Mollys parents meeting on aftersun and getting married, crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hardly fair to bring Molly back for Casa but they dumped Shannon on day 2 and didn't bring her back!

Reactions: 10
What’s the actual point in bringing her back? The only two who would be vaguely interested in bringing her back or whatever are Zach ( who literally hasn’t even mentioned her), or Mitch who is just desperate for anyone showing any interest in him. She wasn’t ‘stand out’ in any way. You’d think it might be a bit humiliating for her not to be picked-unless,of course ,she’s been assured that she will be.
What a tit show.

Reactions: 11
nothing will ever beat Jack Keating going in to casa amor last year, lad looked like he was fresh out of the womb, it was hilarious, to make it even funnier and more iconic he had just knocked up some young wan in a one night stand days/weeks before, what atime to be alive, S8 Casa was truly batshit crazy-we had jack keating and baby gate, Coco and titgate, Ekin Su wanking off george,George and Mollys parents meeting on aftersun and getting married, crazy
'fresh out of the womb' has made me HOWL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Jack the red hair and pasty skin just isn't a Love Island look 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen loads of teenage girls on TikTok rioting that Molly was dumped demanding they bring her back so I’m guessing this has contributed to their decision.. thanks Fiat 500 girlies.. thanks a lot for that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the actual point in bringing her back? The only two who would be vaguely interested in bringing her back or whatever are Zach ( who literally hasn’t even mentioned her), or Mitch who is just desperate for anyone showing any interest in him. She wasn’t ‘stand out’ in any way. You’d think it might be a bit humiliating for her not to be picked-unless,of course ,she’s been assured that she will be.
What a tit show.
Interestingly Zach mentioned Molly in tonight’s show, saying the reason why they were so good was because basically they were on the same page. He was also playing with her bracelet in bed before Kady got in the bed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.