Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am definitely in the minority here but am still utterly baffled by the level of hate directed at Molly. She was barely in it after week one.

Honestly don't even think Olivia from last series got this much hate and she was basically Satan in ugly gloves.

Ah well, should be interesting at least.
I don't dislike her. I'm not a fan of her, can't say I liked anything about her, I found her very nauseating, but the reason I'm so riled about it is because why SHOULD she be put back in? What's so special about her above anyone else that's been dumped? She didn't do anything groundbreaking in her time there.

I feel Kady was told to choose Zac to orchestrate this whole thing with her (Molly) coming back, but my question is WHY. She was very "meh", smug and irritating. I just don't get it

Reactions: 43
It'll be interesting to see how Molly plays this, she knows everything. If she hooks up with Mitch she can win the show.

Jess will be fuming when shes Molly at the firepit.
Win how? The public vote who wins and since Molly is the most hated person from this season, she has no chance at all

Reactions: 7
I don't dislike her. I'm not a fan of her, can't say I liked anything about her, I found her very nauseating, but the reason I'm so riled about it is because why SHOULD she be put back in? What's so special about her above anyone else that's been dumped? She didn't do anything groundbreaking in her time there.

I feel Kady was told to choose Zac to orchestrate this whole thing with her (Molly) coming back, but my question is WHY. She was very "meh", smug and irritating. I just don't get it
I do agree I think the being dumped and coming back for casa was planned already, but surely Ella would have been the better candidate for this? She would of taken the head clean off his body going back into the villa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Win how? The public vote who wins and since Molly is the most hated person from this season, she has no chance at all
She survived the first public vote. I think there's a lot who like her. The haters are just louder.

Twitter & Insta comments....I've seen 0 in favour of Molly returning lol most saying her Mum definitely works for ITV 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just seen the full Casa line up and god ITV please get a decent photographer, none of the girls look that great in their single photos compared to the sneak peak walk in video they showed tonight!

Reactions: 10
I do agree I think the being dumped and coming back for casa was planned already, but surely Ella would have been the better candidate for this? She would of taken the head clean off his body going back into the villa 😂😂
Because they want good wholesome Molly (🙄) as their winner this year

Reactions: 2
Ohhhhh…oh yeah defo, she didn’t even make a big impact. Just pointless
That’s what I don’t get. She didn’t do anything major other than the situation with Zach and Cat and the situation with her and Jess so I don’t know why she is so favoured other than she is an influencer who has had brand trips to the villa previously so they’re doing it on purpose.
Love island isn’t the reality show it used to be, even more so now.

Why does ty squint when hes talking, duck off back to kenan and kel

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I think the Casa girls are going to be veerrrryyyyy tempting for the lads - there's no Coco's that's for sure 🤣 I think Tink is very, very attractive (maybe because I'm a girl!).

I really like how this year the majority of the girls are more natural than plastic. It makes such a difference as a viewer and they are sooo much prettier!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.