Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the producers have twigged that Kady has a bf on the outside and to embarrass her they’ve put Molly back in so Zach can pick Molly over her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Molly hasn’t had time to go shopping for a bikini top that fits since she’s been out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just remembered that Jess and Sammy aren’t coupled up so will 100% be bringing someone back from casa. This gives him the perfect green card to mess about

Reactions: 10
Can’t imagine the guys moving as mad as they could have if Molly wasn’t put back in. I feel like Ty & Sammy won’t go too crazy cause they know Molly knows the girls and will tell all which is a bit crap tbf cause I want all the drama.

Reactions: 14
IMG_1030.jpeg

Gabby is a copy and paste of Ella😭

Can the love island producers get them bikinis that fits them correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It'll be interesting to see how Molly plays this, she knows everything. If she hooks up with Mitch she can win the show.

Jess will be fuming when shes Molly at the firepit.

Reactions: 21
Makes me feel weird , I feel like 19 is dead young
The worst was 19 yo Emma coupling up with 28 yo Terry in S2. Nearly a whole decade difference and I’m pretty sure they were together for a while after too 😬

Reactions: 7
Petition for them to play mollys femfresh TikTok on movie night 🎥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The worst was 19 yo Emma coupling up with 28 yo Terry in S2. Nearly a whole decade difference and I’m pretty sure they were together for a while after too 😬
And she fucked him in the middle of the room while they were all in bed 🤣🤣 not a sight of any eye masks in them days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.