Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was genuinely convinced she wasn’t coming back. She was commenting on her sisters TikToks just 12 hours ago… so this is all very last minute and orchestrated.
Love Island has their fave girl and they’ll no doubt rig it so she can win, prepare for all the storylines to be about her.

Reactions: 12
I love when you can tell who are going to be the future Casa rejects advertising meal prep companies the second they walk through the door

*cough* Zachary *cough*

Reactions: 4
It’s so stupid to bring molly back, there’s been so many entertaining people go after a short amount of time every year on love island I think itll
Be better to give them a chance instead of Kady & mollie! Or just actually let people who apply for the show have a chance for once🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Didn’t they do this in one of the seasons before it wasn’t for Casa but they brought Mike and Sam back even though they got dumped. I can’t remember what season it was but Kem & Amber won it. I just find it hilarious but ridiculous.
But that was two guys and it was a public vote to bring them back.
Molly was deliberately dumped to be put back in, if Kady had chose any of the other guys I bet this wouldn’t be happening.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t they do this in one of the seasons before it wasn’t for Casa but they brought Mike and Sam back even though they got dumped. I can’t remember what season it was but Kem & Amber won it. I just find it hilarious but ridiculous.
Yeah it was Season 3 but iirc they didn’t come back until a few weeks before the final. The public had the option to either put them back in or have two new boys.

Reactions: 5
Lmaoo just imagine if she’s actually gone back in for Mitch though 🤣🤣
I think she will! She’ll have a go at Zach for moving on so fast etc etc plus she’s seen everything now!!! She could stir up tit with the girls! Sammy & Jess!! Could be good if she plays it right!

Reactions: 9
I am definitely in the minority here but am still utterly baffled by the level of hate directed at Molly. She was barely in it after week one.

Honestly don't even think Olivia from last series got this much hate and she was basically Satan in ugly gloves.

Ah well, should be interesting at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Be interesting to see Zachs reaction , but will it not be awkward she’s with all these new girls and she already knows the boys ??

Reactions: 6
Just realised Amber is Dennis Wise’s daughter. What is it with footballers daughters on this show😭

Reactions: 6
Well didn't I miss the drama by skipping tonight!

Unsure what to think I don't mind the twist as such but I think it should have been done like big brother did back in the day and she should have been isolated.

She's had contact with the real world and has an advantage knowing how she and everyone else is being perceived. Although don't the Casa lot have form for coming in and filling them in on how they're being perceived anyway?

Reactions: 8
But that was two guys and it was a public vote to bring them back.
Molly was deliberately dumped to be put back in, if Kady had chose any of the other guys I bet this wouldn’t be happening.
Ohhhhh…oh yeah defo, she didn’t even make a big impact. Just pointless

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.