Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dilliodollio

does anyone else think matt kinda looks like elphaba? in his vid about sunday roasts with the flash on he looks a lot like her

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
'In england it's not common for girls to have a hobby' erm???????? She honestly talks out of her arse, just because she never had a hobby other than drinking underage

Reactions: 12

LittleRa

Chatty Member
She comes across as such a dick- matt’s whole family like 20 of them are all on this cruise for his Nan’s 80th bday. Summer and Matt rock up late for a family photo shoot (boggles the mind why they would even want Summer in the photos) then all through dinner she has her phone out, filming herself, talking at herself and pouting at herself. How unbelievably embarrassing in a posh restaurant for an elderly relative’s special birthday.

Oh and do they have the all inclusive package? I’m just not sure as she hasn’t mentioned it at all 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11

emilylpl

I’ve loved her up until recently. I’m a very untrusting person by nature anyway but a few things don’t add up. She’s had “brushes” with fake previously, appearing on a tv show etc. I did feel that it was possible this relationship was a set up with a pre planned story. Two people who just already have tons of money ready to go….. plus Matt quit his job, has what looks like a lovely apartment to pay for (plus bills), savings…. I don’t know. Maybe I’m overthinking it plus I KNOW the power of manifestation so it is possible she manifested everything. Maybe I’m looking too hard into it. Something about all of it just doesn’t sit right with me and my intuition is never really wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Wow, she’s literally got it made with Matt 😂 no hate tbh I’m jealous I’d love to have that kind of financial security! But it does make me look at them slightly differently because it’s easy to be all “I’m not giving into the 9-5 slavery mannn” when you don’t really have to worry about money. It makes Matt giving up his job a few months back seem less noble and more “spoilt” rich kid vybz.
no she manifested it babes!! On a serious note I hate this manifestation bollocks. It reeks of privilege. If you’re already in a privileged position of course it’s going to become easier for money to come back to you. Hence why it only seems to work on middle class influencers because I’ve been manifesting for my heating bill to not skint me every month but yet here I still am

• Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Summers video where she’s ecstatic that her landlord father in law has evicted someone? She is so out of touch it’s unreal

Ellie_Rose

This girl is always on my For You page and I’m so glad I’ve found a thread about her because she’s been lowkey annoying me for ages.

I was irritated by her latest TikTok about how she can afford to live in central London because her ‘job’ in social media is going well. What does she even do to get paid so much apart from talk a load of rubbish and have Botox? She’s the epitome of vapid influencer culture.

Reactions: 9

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
He’s balding under that mop. He’s so weird looking and he screams homo. Won’t be long before he’s in London getting spit roasted by Jedward.

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She is really fucking grim. She goes off like she’s a high fashion model but in reality it looks like Goofy is somewhere in her family tree.

• Haha

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Someone asked her about paying the rent on it while she's travelling and she said they didn't have to worry about that as his Dad owns the apartment.
Wow, she’s literally got it made with Matt 😂 no hate tbh I’m jealous I’d love to have that kind of financial security! But it does make me look at them slightly differently because it’s easy to be all “I’m not giving into the 9-5 slavery mannn” when you don’t really have to worry about money. It makes Matt giving up his job a few months back seem less noble and more “spoilt” rich kid vybz.