Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend is so cringe it gives me the serious ick. He needs to go to a dentist too.

Reactions: 5
Considering how attractive she thinks she is I'm really surprised she went for him.
Someone has really give that man too much confidence because he is no where near as good looking as he thinks he is. He’s always eye bleeping himself

Reactions: 7
She is getting on my last nerve with each video she now posts. She absolutely loves herself waaaaayyyyy too much! I’m all for a woman to feel good in themselves but literally every video she posts it’s either eyeballing herself or putting in a little braggy or bigheaded comment!!

Reactions: 2
I think she’s beautiful but that bleeping blonde Bob needs to go, does not suit her body shape at all she looks like a toilet brush

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Matt is a good looking guy but I hate his mullet hair cut. I know they’re trendy rn but it’s a no from me.

Reactions: 3
Excuse me, did she just say there were shrooms at the wedding she was at 🤪 and basically saying that Matt was taking them.

Reactions: 2
the frazzled blonde Bob makes her look cheap. She’s tried a new route of looking effortless so suit her boyfriends vibe. Her face doesn’t move and the bolt ons don’t fit. She looked so much better in her viral video with the red hair.
---
I heard Matt was up to no good when she was in England
I believe that. He looks sleazy. I mean, he was on a dating app while he was in London for two days.

Reactions: 5
I also find it a bit strange how he made a tiktok about how his girlfriend is rich and she’s his sugar mama. I hope he isn’t leaching off her. Also why did she delete most of her YouTube Videos? I used to watch them when I was an avid watcher and I loved all her YouTube videos, they really showed the best parts of her personality. I also think because she made them before she blew up she was a bit more down to earth and enjoyable to watch so it’s a shame she deleted them.. she gave some really good advice/ had funny stories on them.

Did she just called Matt’s Dad “the best step-dad of all time”?! Does she mean Father-in-Law 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair :( Worst thing she ever did was cutting it off. I think she’s tried too hard.