Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost died when I saw she had taken her boyfriend for a Sunday roast for £90 each !!!
If i was showing my Canadian bf a Sunday roast after bigging it up for so long, I definitely wouldn’t take him to the Ned, the roasties looked so dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can’t beat a Toby’s and it’s cheap as duck. There’s one near my mother in Luton that bangs 😅

Reactions: 2
Matt puts on such a weird fake British accent when he says certain words, I don’t think he even realises he’s doing it. Like the way he said “mash” in that Nando’s video.
Also, didn’t they meet in London, he was there travelling? So what did he actually DO when he was there that time because he’s doing everything British for the very first time now.

Reactions: 6
Summers video where she’s ecstatic that her landlord father in law has evicted someone? She is so out of touch it’s unreal

Reactions: 10
I really want someone to send her that BBC panorama documentary about how private practices are giving out ADHD diagnosis like sweets 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In Summer’s latest tiktok saying they’re moving back to London she says “for the past two years I’ve been living with my boyfriend in Canada”.
Well you met on your very well publicised first date to Winter Wonderland on 30th November 2021 (pinned video at the top of her page)- which was 2 years and nearly 2 months ago. I’m pretty sure after they’d had a few dates in London he then went back to Canada over Christmas etc. By Spring 2022 that’s when they went to Costa Rica to do that Teaching English course she dropped out of (ie still not living in Canada).
As far as I can see Matt was living back in Toronto by June/July 2022 (so maybe 18 months ago) and Summer has been mostly staying with him and very regularly being back in London multiple times for stretches of 3 weeks etc. She says when she’s in London she has to live out of her mum’s spare room… yeah ok Summer, you mean stay in your room?
I really wouldn’t describe what she’s doing as having been living in Canada for 2 years.

Reactions: 7
This girl is always on my For You page and I’m so glad I’ve found a thread about her because she’s been lowkey annoying me for ages.

I was irritated by her latest TikTok about how she can afford to live in central London because her ‘job’ in social media is going well. What does she even do to get paid so much apart from talk a load of rubbish and have Botox? She’s the epitome of vapid influencer culture.

Reactions: 9