Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair :( Worst thing she ever did was cutting it off. I think she’s tried too hard.
I think she adresses her hair on insta, saying she’ll get extensions next for long blonde then back to red.

Hi Summer, I wonder how often you read here👋

Reactions: 4
not much too say.Dont like her but dont mind listening to some of her fairytales
---
also why are people constantly blowing smoke up her ass? Saying she looks like Hailey Bieber and Bella Hadid. Don’t get me wrong I think she’s a pretty girl but I really don’t see it with these comparisons it’s a reach
she like Hailey Bieber if someone melted her face and squished it around a bit .
She does have a look of her but i dont think its in the good way she thinks it is

Reactions: 2
She comes across as such a dick- matt’s whole family like 20 of them are all on this cruise for his Nan’s 80th bday. Summer and Matt rock up late for a family photo shoot (boggles the mind why they would even want Summer in the photos) then all through dinner she has her phone out, filming herself, talking at herself and pouting at herself. How unbelievably embarrassing in a posh restaurant for an elderly relative’s special birthday.

Oh and do they have the all inclusive package? I’m just not sure as she hasn’t mentioned it at all 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They stuck her on the end at the back for a reason. So they can photoshop her out when Matt bins her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her post saying "someone commented I should have long red hair again". Yeah right.. Does she really mean she's been reading this thread? That's where she must have seen the comment lol. Because I certainly didn't see that comment on her account.

Her post saying "someone commented I should have long red hair again". Yeah right.. Does she really mean she's been reading this thread? That's where she must have seen the comment lol. Because I certainly didn't see that comment on her account.
I have a feeling she’s the type who absolutely loves the fact there’s a tattle thread about her. She’s so smug and up her own arse that she’d take it as a compliment.

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling she’s the type who absolutely loves the fact there’s a tattle thread about her. She’s so smug and up her own arse that she’d take it as a compliment.
I came to say the exact same thing. I bet she thought she really has made it now she’s got a tattle thread 😂 no hun, you have a thread because you’re irritating 😂

Her posts from the weekend as well as his, twice he’s posted “so back” and “soooo back”. Thinking a break ala Anna Paul.

I can’t look at her anymore. It’s the hair. It’s frazzled. When it’s curly it’s all flat and crispy. Now she’s getting extensions. The extensions will be glossy and her natural hair will be plonked on top like a beret. She needs a toner and a conditioning treatment. Poor sod.

• Haha
Omg. That latest TikTok. Passive aggressive and snidey AF
So on brand for her. She’s the worst person who could’ve gained a tiktok following as she was already up herself before but now she thinks she’s the absolute tit with her “fans” messaging her etc.

Reactions: 4