Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I do like summer generally but sometimes she can come across a little mean girl, this isn’t necessary IMO. It’s different if you’re sending it to a friend but not with her audience, it’s kinda giving bullying :/
Literally who does she think she is. Using a man who is poorer than her for his services whilst mocking him on the internet for simply existing. She has a nasty streak in her

Reactions: 9

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I actually thought her new hair was a joke at first 😳 like the actual reveal was going to come after that was just for attention.

Reactions: 8

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her video about sending messages to all the customers of someone who made a nasty comment on her TikTok. I can’t get over the fact she’s done that. Surely nasty messages/comments are par for the course when you put yourself out there? She could have just blocked the woman.

Plus, she really thinks she’s so attractive and I really can’t see why she thinks that!
I really think Summer is going to be eden Harvz Take 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her video about sending messages to all the customers of someone who made a nasty comment on her TikTok. I can’t get over the fact she’s done that. Surely nasty messages/comments are par for the course when you put yourself out there? She could have just blocked the woman.

Plus, she really thinks she’s so attractive and I really can’t see why she thinks that!

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Imagine being in Thailand and not being able to go in the pool because you can’t get your extensions wet. She’s the living breathing definition of vanity.

• Haha
Worse thing is she’ll probs get them and rub it in everyone’s faces - I’ll never understand how she got a following she’s unbearable. There’s a difference between “real and up front” and pure arrogance

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
She’s so spoilt and presents it as this ‘woke’ attitude- don’t like your job for the tiniest of reasons, just don’t do it and you can ✨manifest✨ better vibes. It’s not cute, it’s not funny, she’s living in a dreamworld bubble and has lost reality. Her ‘career’ history and CV will be trash by the time the TikTok bullshit era is over and she’s 30 and unemployable and all she has are her numerous surgical enhancements.
I understand the quitting jobs as it’s very common in people with ADHD and BPD and I think I’ve seen her mentioning seeking diagnosis for ADHD before. I have BPD and have quit five jobs ranging from three hours to two days in due to being overwhelmed.

What I absolutely can’t stand is how tone deaf she is being, telling her followers that you don’t have to stick at something if you don’t like it and she doesn’t need it. It’s almost like she’s making up reasons saying it was for the storyline and she was never going to be a teacher, except months ago she literally posted a video on how she’s doing the course so they can travel the world more. Why else would she pay 2k?! Even if those are her thoughts she could reword her reasons because in a cost of live crisis it comes across completely patronising.

“We were working 10-8 some days and only got weekends off” yes Summer, that is normal for a lot of people. She needs to get in the real world because this is what happens when tiktokkers make good money and think they manifested it

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I didn't know she had a thread. She is so self obsessed. Her videos about "pretty privilege" are horrendous. Bragging about how to get free drinks in Mayfair by just being pretty and being approached on insta by promoters. There's loads of comments on her videos from girls saying this isn't a flex and they've had some really dark experiences been groomed etc... but Summer still telling people to do it. Plus I don't actually think she's remotely pretty. She looks like a teenage boy!!

• Wow

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I really want someone to send her that BBC panorama documentary about how private practices are giving out ADHD diagnosis like sweets 👀

• Haha

cactusvine

I used to like her content but it’s giving weird vibes lately. Matt also comes off like an ass, like he was mean in her TT post today saying he had no love for her. I think she thought it would come off as cute and funny but it was hard to watch. I wouldn’t be surprised if they broke up soon tbh

also her hair is awful, I don’t understand paying for Botox and fillers but then getting that hair disaster. The red or blond was so much better. It looks like a temu or Shein wig 😭

Reactions: 7

goldcharms999

Was hoping id find a summer thread, i used to love her videos and admired her attitude towards leaving toxic work situations but now she’s giving me eden harvs pretentious vibes - just seen @/soogia1’s video on tiktok on her and thought it had to be mentioned here too, shes deleted the original video which says it all, i recommend everyone go watch it. (its too long to post here)
E95E25A0-03D3-446B-A283-15FFD0819BC7.png
3E12F72E-DE92-4226-9111-3224F35B4486.jpeg

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Wow, she’s literally got it made with Matt 😂 no hate tbh I’m jealous I’d love to have that kind of financial security! But it does make me look at them slightly differently because it’s easy to be all “I’m not giving into the 9-5 slavery mannn” when you don’t really have to worry about money. It makes Matt giving up his job a few months back seem less noble and more “spoilt” rich kid vybz.
I don't think they will last tbh i think a lot of their relationship is for tiktok and she forced this whole viral life story persona on him, I swear he didn't even post on tiktok before they met I think it's gonna get to a point where the travelling stops and they realise they don't actually want to be together

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see her hair journey. Straight extensions, mixed with humidity on her naturally curly hair. What an earth was she thinking? 😂

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
What an absolute bellend. Then she will get the teeth and call it manifestation. NO BABES you begged it not manifested it

• Heart

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I don't mind Summer (don't shoot me) and was interested in seeing this apparently amazing hair reveal, it looks awful 🫠

Anyway, it's free and gifted so I guess she'll have to pretend it's amazing 😂

LittleRa

Chatty Member
In Summer’s latest tiktok saying they’re moving back to London she says “for the past two years I’ve been living with my boyfriend in Canada”.
Well you met on your very well publicised first date to Winter Wonderland on 30th November 2021 (pinned video at the top of her page)- which was 2 years and nearly 2 months ago. I’m pretty sure after they’d had a few dates in London he then went back to Canada over Christmas etc. By Spring 2022 that’s when they went to Costa Rica to do that Teaching English course she dropped out of (ie still not living in Canada).
As far as I can see Matt was living back in Toronto by June/July 2022 (so maybe 18 months ago) and Summer has been mostly staying with him and very regularly being back in London multiple times for stretches of 3 weeks etc. She says when she’s in London she has to live out of her mum’s spare room… yeah ok Summer, you mean stay in your room?
I really wouldn’t describe what she’s doing as having been living in Canada for 2 years.