Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Her post saying "someone commented I should have long red hair again". Yeah right.. Does she really mean she's been reading this thread? That's where she must have seen the comment lol. Because I certainly didn't see that comment on her account.
I have a feeling she’s the type who absolutely loves the fact there’s a tattle thread about her. She’s so smug and up her own arse that she’d take it as a compliment.

Reactions: 7

kissmemissme

Her new tik tok is ridiculous. She quit her job because she needed her hair and nails done? The hours were long? What did she expect?

I assume she’s done no research before paying all this money to do this course. It’s her life and her money but it shows how out of touch she is.

sillygoose502

Has anyone watched her video on salary transparency? She was saying 32k after tax was shit.. that’s a lot better than most people. It actually made me feel like crap. I did a masters and have been working for a year and earn less than that

• Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Considering how attractive she thinks she is I'm really surprised she went for him.
Someone has really give that man too much confidence because he is no where near as good looking as he thinks he is. He’s always eye fucking himself

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Shes pure ick, it's all gone to her head. Don't have time for racist micro aggressions
I honestly thought she was gonna say “I’m not racist I travelled Thailand” 🤣🤣

I can almost understand her posting that video and not realising who she was hurting but then allow yourself to be educated, don’t come for all the people in the comments then after you get 6 million views of backlash post a half arsed apology. Learn from it!!

Her bf also gives me the ick, she’s way more into him than he is her

Reactions: 6

bingybongy

Yeah, I actually like her storytimes but every now and again she comes out with some ridiculous tone deaf statement, she’s so self unaware it’s unreal. fair play, she can travel and live a privileged life, and I don’t think anyone minds watching that stuff, but the excuses she came out with will turn people against her. She loves putting things down to manifestation and not privilege.
I can’t agree with this more. The rhetoric that manifesting will get you the things you want or need in life is so toxic and unattainable. I really like summer at first but now her posts are so tone deaf it’s jarring like she’s lost touch completely

sillygoose502

This sounds so nasty but I think she looks really regular? Like her profile pictures never look anything like her, she has quite a goofy face
I kinda get what you mean even tho I hate commenting about peoples appearance, I think she has a more unique face which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I just don’t think the short blonde hair looks as good, she looked her best with red hair imo I thought it suited her so much more like in the pic from the video below I think she looked gorgeous. I also think longer hair looked so much nicer on her. Overall I think it’s the old makeup and hair that I think suited her so much more than her current style

Attachments

Last edited:

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Does her bloke own a Tshirt? Pet hate of mine people walking around shops, streets and restaurants with no top on.

sillygoose502

Hey guys, I never wanted to be a hater on Summer cause I genuinely really liked her but recently she’s just been grinding my gears. She keeps subtly humble bragging in her tik toks about her perfect her life/ relationships is. Like in the recent one she said she made 10k this month just from tik tok which is nuts. Idk something about it all rubs me the wrong way and idk if I’m the only one

Another thing- someone asked her if she was planning on ever going to uni- and she gave a passive aggressive response which sort of implied it was pointless- this irritated me too

• Wow

dilliodollio

'In england it's not common for girls to have a hobby' erm???????? She honestly talks out of her arse, just because she never had a hobby other than drinking underage
i see people saying this often about women and i honestly just think it’s because very often the things women are interested in aren't regarded as hobbies because they aren’t things that men are typically interested in

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Matt puts on such a weird fake British accent when he says certain words, I don’t think he even realises he’s doing it. Like the way he said “mash” in that Nando’s video.
Also, didn’t they meet in London, he was there travelling? So what did he actually DO when he was there that time because he’s doing everything British for the very first time now.

turbomunch

Chatty Member
This sounds so nasty but I think she looks really regular? Like her profile pictures never look anything like her, she has quite a goofy face