Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely getting more and more big headed as the time goes on.. she’s actually unbearable now and I used to find her funny to begin with

Reactions: 6
What an absolute bellend. Then she will get the teeth and call it manifestation. NO BABES you begged it not manifested it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Little Ms Eden Harvey: the blonde edition in the making I see

1694179318418.png

major lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Worse thing is she’ll probs get them and rub it in everyone’s faces - I’ll never understand how she got a following she’s unbearable. There’s a difference between “real and up front” and pure arrogance

Reactions: 8
New Turkey teeth won’t take away the fact that she looks like her name used to be Simon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So funny the search bar on her tiktok videos is always summer fox transgender ☠
When I first ever saw that I scrolled for ages through her videos to see some sort of confirmation/transformation video.. i actually did think it could be true!

as for the beggy teeth, how can you openly say you don’t want to pay - honestly, how embarrassing. Thing is she more than likely will be gifted.. it’s sickening.

Reactions: 4
She is really bleeping grim. She goes off like she’s a high fashion model but in reality it looks like Goofy is somewhere in her family tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is really bleeping grim. She goes off like she’s a high fashion model but in reality it looks like Goofy is somewhere in her family tree.
She read one comment that said she looks like Hailey Bieber and her ego became enormous.

Reactions: 3
Has she started wearing eye contacts? Her eyes look really different recently and I saw another person had noticed and asked her and she’d made out they were natural

I almost died when I saw she had taken her boyfriend for a Sunday roast for £90 each !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2