Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s balding under that mop. Heā€™s so weird looking and he screams homo. Wonā€™t be long before heā€™s in London getting spit roasted by Jedward.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to think Matt wasnā€™t even into Summer and was thinking it would end bad when she moved to Canada, but they actually seem quite in love, god knows how neither have the Ick

Another podcast from another nobodyā€¦ is this all HLD talent push for? Another influencer with a podcastšŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just watched her video about sending messages to all the customers of someone who made a nasty comment on her TikTok. I canā€™t get over the fact sheā€™s done that. Surely nasty messages/comments are par for the course when you put yourself out there? She could have just blocked the woman.

Plus, she really thinks sheā€™s so attractive and I really canā€™t see why she thinks that!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just watched her video about sending messages to all the customers of someone who made a nasty comment on her TikTok. I canā€™t get over the fact sheā€™s done that. Surely nasty messages/comments are par for the course when you put yourself out there? She could have just blocked the woman.

Plus, she really thinks sheā€™s so attractive and I really canā€™t see why she thinks that!
I really think Summer is going to be eden Harvz Take 2

Reactions: 8
Ugh getting her teeth done, composit veneers šŸ™„ I hope all these influencers end up with stupid little shaved off fangs by the time theyā€™re 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't mind Summer (don't shoot me) and was interested in seeing this apparently amazing hair reveal, it looks awful šŸ« 

Anyway, it's free and gifted so I guess she'll have to pretend it's amazing šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I hate how much she shills that bloom tit, anything for a quick buck with these ā€œinfluencersā€

Reactions: 4
I don't mind Summer (don't shoot me) and was interested in seeing this apparently amazing hair reveal, it looks awful šŸ« 

Anyway, it's free and gifted so I guess she'll have to pretend it's amazing šŸ˜‚
She went to the same place who does Zoella and Tanya Burrs hair so say no more lol

• Haha
Is she earning mega bucks from TikTok? She claims to have spent 1k at Westfields then paid Ā£1200 to upgrade both of them to business class

Canā€™t wait to see her hair journey. Straight extensions, mixed with humidity on her naturally curly hair. What an earth was she thinking? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
she looks like alexia grace with this new hair (also imo it looks like a cheap wig???)

Her new hair is so bad šŸ˜‚ it really does look like a wig.
also I wish sheā€™d stop filming TikToks of her getting her fillers injected with the largest needle known to man. Not something I want to see šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4