Sugartits & Leo Blake - aka Vinegartits & Annie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicki is back, live in sugars box @sugartit.21

Saying she'll never come back to tiktok whilst saying this on a tiktok live 🤣 the irony

Reactions: 1
I've never watched her. I found Vinegar when Nicki was fleeing and all that was kicking off. I heard her blarting in a live once and that was enough to put me off.

Anyway I missed the live tonight, had to come to work (Leo's new schlong depends on my taxes), got to the part Kirsty Lane was screaming in the box and that was that.

So anyone free to update me, heard Em say there was 90 pages 🙈 but whats the outline?

Are all her followers (sheep) defending her?

I've never watched her. I found Vinegar when Nicki was fleeing and all that was kicking off. I heard her blarting in a live once and that was enough to put me off.

Anyway I missed the live tonight, had to come to work (Leo's new schlong depends on my taxes), got to the part Kirsty Lane was screaming in the box and that was that.

So anyone free to update me, heard Em say there was 90 pages 🙈 but whats the outline?

Are all her followers (sheep) defending her?
Metalhead was messaging Kim letting her know what sugar, Leo and nicki were responsible for - making fake accounts and bullying, trolling and generally being vile behind the scenes. 90 odd screenshots of messages, metalhead singing like a bird.

Then nicki felt the need to come back to defend her name, before then firing shots at Cara who then came back onto tiktok to defend her name. Was very amusing.

The sheep are still following sugar. She's now saying her confession this morning was under duress and she was being blackmailed by Kim. Madness

• Wow
As if the sheep are still watching! They're a mix of hate watchers (that's my category 😆), people with additional needs and then there are just the vicious drama magnets who were school bullies and forgot to grow out of it.

What did Leo say about it all? What's his relationship like with Nicki? He's been used to the Sugar and Leo show so there's bound to be tension there.

I have no idea who Cara is. Another lunatic to add to the mix?

What has Rachel said about it all?

Soooo many questions! 🤣🤣🤣

Hope Kim/Kirsty/Em are going to do a video of the texts so we can have a look properly, seemed carnage last night and I didn't get much from the few I saw 🤪

Leo, we know you read here lad. Whens your confessional coming? Whats sugarmummy had you doing? And I hope you have all the evidence saved to back you up because Sugar has no loyalties. You 100% will be dropped as soon as you're not any use to her. Get all your evidence together, don't take the blame for everything. And grow some balls, the next time she tells you to make a fake account or whatever, open your great big clacker and say NO 😘😘.

I had to bail on the vinegar live, between her 100 a day smokers voice and Nikki talking at 1 word per hour I couldn’t handle it. 😂

Vinegar, Leo & Nikki, the 3 most self righteous beasts. As others have said, no normal person goes straight to mentioning abuse as an insult/attack. You could sneeze at Leo and he’d bring up the abuse you went through as a child and think he’s a winner. NOT. NORMAL. Neither is calling mothers of young children ponces. I heard Kirsty’s mother saying kirsty is even scared to take a picture of her babies rash to show the doctor because she keeps being accused by Vinegar and Leo. Sickening creatures they are!

On Kirsty’s live Em said they need to start forgiving people that have been on sugars side because they were mislead or whatever, but as someone on the outside that has watched sugars lives about this for (admittedly) way too long, anyone with a brain cell would see she’s been full of it from day one, she hasn’t had a single intelligent point/thought in her life. She’s constantly talking about proof, then showing “proof” that basically does nothing but prove she’s a moron. If you choose to believe that thing, and a man that threatens women and laughs at their abuse, then thats on you, I wouldn’t be so forgiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@harleyqueen I agree with every single point.
I'm a bit disappointed after the sorrowful video she posted and then all the hype about Torbays evidence that she hasn't made a FattySophi style exit but it's coming, it's definitely coming. She will take everyone down with her too.

So does anyone know what was the deal with the private ambulance? Did she admit it was bullshit? It's all so bizarre!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@DellaC
Mamaem called the private ambance. Sugar has said that she's being blackmailed with more ambulances and body bags to her children but she's accusing kim of that. I think she's telling porkies and just trying to create more drama. Both sides need to chill out, maybe get a hobby that doesn't involve the Internet
I'd say all of them need to grow up and delete the app but I'm enjoying the drama 😂

• Haha
Think you need your own thread tbf
Do tell me more 🤣

While you're doing that, just remember sugar has never shown a scrap of proof to back up what she says about me. She decided to bring me into this because I was posting on the nicki thread 🤷‍♂️

Sugar hasn't shown a scrap of proof about anything really has she? The only thing she has proven beyond any doubt is that she is an absolute twit. A vile mouthed, gutter rat with very little intelligence and a disordered personality 🤣

@Viral.69 have you ever managed to get in her box? (Not her actual box, bet that's as rancid as her gob... her Tiktok box 😂). Have you ever managed to challenge anything she's said about you?

@DellaC
Mamaem called the private ambance. Sugar has said that she's being blackmailed with more ambulances and body bags to her children but she's accusing kim of that. I think she's telling porkies and just trying to create more drama. Both sides need to chill out, maybe get a hobby that doesn't involve the Internet
I'd say all of them need to grow up and delete the app but I'm enjoying the drama 😂
What? Oh she's frigging crackers. Who the shite could even get hold of a body bag to send to someone? They don't sell them on Amazon! Or do they? 🤔🤔 And if anyone did send another private ambulance then all she needs to do is talk to her children, to explain that Mummy spends all day and night screaming at strangers on the Internet and sometimes these strangers retaliate. It's all so bizarre...its hilarious 😂 She is cuckoo!

Last edited:
Do tell me more 🤣

While you're doing that, just remember sugar has never shown a scrap of proof to back up what she says about me. She decided to bring me into this because I was posting on the nicki thread 🤷‍♂️
Sugars “proof” is always hilarious. Like her proof that Kirsty sent the ambulance, where she greenscreened a message of Rachel admitting to sending the ambulance and then just shouted “RACHEL ADMITTED IT BUT KIRSTY PROBABLY TOLD HER TO DO IT DIDNT YOU KIRSTY” 😂 like aye well done sugar, surprised that’s police officer pal of yours isn’t asking you to become a detective.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sugar hasn't shown a scrap of proof about anything really has she? The only thing she has proven beyond any doubt is that she is an absolute twit. A vile mouthed, gutter rat with very little intelligence and a disordered personality 🤣

@Viral.69 have you ever managed to get in her box? (Not her actual box, bet that's as rancid as her gob... her Tiktok box 😂). Have you ever managed to challenge anything she's said about you?
I have done a few times but was a while ago now. Same with Leo, spoke to both of them a couple of times on live. But that was in the early days of this. I did catch sugar, in kirstys 2 weeks ago, but as soon as I entered the box she left.

Nowadays I just let them get on with it. I've phoned them both a couple of times recently but they don't ever want to talk privately, they'd rather it be aired on a live for viewers and gifts. I also phoned CEO Kimmy once last week to have a chat about why she feels the need to contact my friends and family, considering I've done nothing to her but again she didn't really want to chat 🤷‍♂️

You can't argue with stupid so 9 times out of 10 I don't bother wasting oxygen on them. They think by targeting me that I'll stop posting on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bleeping Vinegartits has blocked me. I think I accidentally called her a sly bleep 😆😆😆

Does anyone know the number for the Samaritans?

• Haha
I have done a few times but was a while ago now. Same with Leo, spoke to both of them a couple of times on live. But that was in the early days of this. I did catch sugar, in kirstys 2 weeks ago, but as soon as I entered the box she left.

Nowadays I just let them get on with it. I've phoned them both a couple of times recently but they don't ever want to talk privately, they'd rather it be aired on a live for viewers and gifts. I also phoned CEO Kimmy once last week to have a chat about why she feels the need to contact my friends and family, considering I've done nothing to her but again she didn't really want to chat 🤷‍♂️

You can't argue with stupid so 9 times out of 10 I don't bother wasting oxygen on them. They think by targeting me that I'll stop posting on tattle 🤣
You know that's bullshit, you were exposing news articles about her previous dui charges. I don't think you can keep up with your lies

You know that's bullshit, you were exposing news articles about her previous dui charges. I don't think you can keep up with your lies
What lies? Sugar has accused him of the exact same stuff she accuses absolutely everyone of like a broken record, is that what you’re talking about? Sugar would accuse her own pet dog of being a nonce if she had one. 😂

In other news...lovely little Leo is fundraising for his dick. Not Sugar, his actual dick.

If he did a sponsored silence I'd throw in a bob or two 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently they are bringing out ‘merch’ in January…. God knows who these two think they are! 🙄

• Haha
They're deluded.

They are trying to round up bigger channels in support 😂😂😂😂

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO CONTINUOUSLY MOCKS DISABLED PEOPLE, VICTIMS OF ABUSE AND PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS.

I think someone from the other side needs to create a little video montage showing these two for what they are.

Also Vinegartits has said hardly anything about CEO Kimmy and her theft from the last charity event. She's clearly still pals with her, so who wants to donate to known thieves?

They are absolutely ridiculous. But at least they're not shouting, screaming and spitting venom at the screen anymore!

Exactly that! Sugar can’t be trusted, can’t wait to see her throw everyone under the bus, the day will come for sure!

Reactions: 4